Discussion on kolkata meet signal

H

hari09omkar

From the thread:
Re: Has anyone found a trading system/strategy that is consistently profitable?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bjj9126 make a number of loosing calls and still haribahi is all praise for him!!! No comment that the system is faulty!!!!

Is it not a contradiction!!!!!

Why this anomaly in your posts or should I say thinking!!!!?????

May I presume that all that suits YOU are good system whether or not they give profit 100% of the days!!! and all others are faulty or suspect even if they give 2 loosing days a month!!!

Please do a self analysis before analysing stocks!!!! Believe me if you can, it shall be beneficial to you!!!!!

http://www.traderji.com/technical-a...egy-consistently-profitable-3.html#post155046
Don't u understand the difference between a losing day and a losing trade?
Don't u understand the difference between positional trading and day trading?
A positional trading may contain 10 to 15 (or more) trades in a month.Here one can lose in 4 to 5 call.And can make money easily.
Day trading can be of 10 to 15 trades in a day! or even more! A losing day is like a losing month for swing trader.Do u understand the psyche of a daytrader after he loses in 10 digits in a single day?Leave the topic please if u don't.
I talked of 100% wining 'days' in 'day trading'.....not swing trading.In swing trading,I will say that 100% winning month is necessary if one trades in 1 to 5 days positional trading per trade.
Prakash wrote about what? U saw that? He wrote of 52 wining trades out of 59!! It'smore than 88% successful! What is ur problem Sir?

H

hari09omkar

the hight of professionalism is trying to break the peroids.....
1. 100% winnin month then
2. 100% winnin week
3. 100% winnin days
btw after readin some books(+ my litl experience) 100% winnin trades is not possible(sure shot calls............... btw this a trade mark copyright protected .....:D).
so there come let the profit run n cut loss fastest/earliest.
+ taking the big I from the trade........
Don't bother about the books....most of them are a little more than bullshit.

rkkarnani

STOP TRADING after making a predifined profit level.Then one day the system will show him that it was pinholed by making losses in high percentage.Am I clear now?
Would you not consider the fact if anyone also has a 'predefined SL in place, i.e managing his risk reward ratio!!! That should work quiet well in favour of the trader!!
Regards

H

hari09omkar

Would you not consider the fact if anyone also has a 'predefined SL in place, i.e managing his risk reward ratio!!! That should work quiet well in favour of the trader!!
Regards
Predefined stop of which kind? 10 points? or 20 points? or a chart-based stop which can be even more?
Now consider the first three trades hitting the stop of (predefined) 20 points....60 points loss(not considering the cost).....to make average 10 points in that day,u have to earn 10 points in the next 7 trades!! And with no guarantee of not hitting the predefined stop again n again! It's practical Sir!

rh6996

A positional trading may contain 10 to 15 (or more) trades in a month.Here one can lose in 4 to 5 call.And can make money easily.
Day trading can be of 10 to 15 trades in a day! or even more! A losing day is like a losing month for swing trader.Do u understand the psyche of a daytrader after he loses in 10 digits in a single day?Leave the topic please if u don't.
I talked of 100% wining 'days' in 'day trading'.....not swing trading.In swing trading,I will say that 100% winning month is necessary if one trades in 1 to 5 days positional trading per trade.
Prakash wrote about what? U saw that? He wrote of 52 wining trades out of 59!! It'smore than 88% successful! What is ur problem Sir?
Problem seems to be with yourself here, u do not seem to understand yourself, u cannot think beyond the routine!!! I am sure u do not have the physche to day trade hence this aversion and negative view that even 2 loosing days (not trades, and yes I do have enough grey cells if not more to understand the difference between loosing trades and loosing days)
makes a system suspect!!!!!
You are yet to graduate to a higher level of unbiased thinking!!! Your posts mostly reek of biases towards or against a subject, u simply put cannot overcome and be rational!!!
Anyways this is last u will hear from me on this subject.
Take care, regards
-Kanchan

V

vvvv

which system r u refering to thts more than 88% successful..can u pls give the link

H

hari09omkar

Problem seems to be with yourself here, u do not seem to understand yourself, u cannot think beyond the routine!!! I am sure u do not have the physche to day trade hence this aversion and negative view that even 2 loosing days (not trades, and yes I do have enough grey cells if not more to understand the difference between loosing trades and loosing days)
makes a system suspect!!!!!
I am doing it for months dear and know what I am saying.If u r having ne wisdom of trading,please justify that with data.Show me a system which is giving 10 to 15 trades in a single instrument(like Nifty futures) each day and still giving 2 consecutive losing days and the rest 18 wining days.....It doesn't happen.Come out of ur fantasy land.

You are yet to graduate to a higher level of unbiased thinking!!! Your posts mostly reek of biases towards or against a subject, u simply put cannot overcome and be rational!!!
U mean to say I should not be biased towards or against a subject? Then what should I write? Indifferent,neutral views? Then sorry,many a times I can't satisfy your idea of rationality!!

.....2 loosing days (not trades, and yes I do have enough grey cells if not more to understand the difference between loosing trades and loosing days)
O really? Then ask ur grey cells that why they provoked to write this post no.115:
bjj9126 make a number of loosing calls and still haribahi is all praise for him!!! No comment that the system is faulty!!!!

Is it not a contradiction!!!!!

Why this anomaly in your posts or should I say thinking!!!!?????
Don't u think this post is a true example of ur disarray? I praised bjj bcz he claimed all his trades to be EODand won in 52 trades out of 59....Why shouldn't I encourage him? Is he a day trader who is taking 7 losing days with 10 trades a day? Now if u r finding a contradiction in praising a positional system which gave more than 88% success and finding doubt in a day trading system which gives two losing days atleast(a 10 to 15 trades a day on same instrument),then u better check ur neurologist.

Anyways this is last u will hear from me on this subject.
That will be great.U have wasted much time of mine with ur fantasy!