Discount Broker Comparison

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
One of my friends contacted with them to open a/c recently informed me today..
FYERS added conditions....
Equity Intraday and Delivery is the minimum of 2% of turnover or Rs 20 per executed order to retain small traders.

Terminal is completely free of charge since more than 1 year, so no need to speculate on it now.
Now other discount brokers will face the challenge on terminals....as Fyersone terminal is not only advanced but also very stable than Nest or Now.

kaly422000

One of my friends contacted with them to open a/c recently informed me today..
FYERS added conditions....
Equity Intraday and Delivery is the minimum of 2% of turnover or Rs 20 per executed order to retain small traders.

Terminal is completely free of charge since more than 1 year, so no need to speculate on it now.
Now other discount brokers will face the challenge on terminals....as Fyersone terminal is not only advanced but also very stable than Nest or Now.
do u mean 2% . but it is costly or u mean 0.2% for delivery but they sud include percentage brokarage along with rs 20/ but i like their previous brokarage structure as .01/.1 or rs 100/ which is lower with free call to trade , it is like a full service broker. zerodha is second(in discount broker catagory) as per trading platform though have some glitches as reported.
only flat brokarage of rs 20 will not attract small traders who want small intraday trade

headstrong007

kaly422000,
I am f&o trader so I don't know the details. They earlier said that old customers can continue with the previous model if wish too. But that's probably not available for new customers. But my friend said It's 2% for delivery or Rs 20/executed order now. He doesn't trade intraday. Better to confirm with them. At least a minimum is there now.
Flyersone is for high config PC, can create glitches in low config PC. It's running smooth in my PC.
But I mostly miss my dual color moving averages there. I hope they add that features soon...

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Let them survive for few years. For saving 10-20k brokerage pa I don't want to risk my trading capital.

Finvasia is a NSE clearing member also ... lol Few yrs ? they have been around since more then 5 yrs already.
i can tell you Finvasia is more safe then your present Discount broker.
where does your discount broker settle trade? they use a clearing member to settle there trades :xD

kaly422000

kaly422000,
I am f&o trader so I don't know the details. They earlier said that old customers can continue with the previous model if wish too. But that's probably not available for new customers. But my friend said It's 2% for delivery or Rs 20/executed order now. He doesn't trade intraday. Better to confirm with them. At least a minimum is there now.
Flyersone is for high config PC, can create glitches in low config PC. It's running smooth in my PC.
But I mostly miss my dual color moving averages there. I hope they add that features soon...
i have tested fyers one demo in dual core pentium system. its default folder is not in programme file . any way it runs ok compare to nest trader as per initialization. may be now many discount brokers may shift to flat brokarage only as below rs 20/ for a trade wud be problem for their revenue but it may discourage small traders and investers.

headstrong007

Let them survive for few years. For saving 10-20k brokerage pa I don't want to risk my trading capital.
Yes, I said For small traders or starters...
Also Pro traders usually want little higher leverage, they know how to use it. Still, they are providing only 2x for MIS, 3X with BO..No extra margin for intraday options selling also... Probably, their RMS don't have enough experience or lack of support stuff...
But, they are certainly good for options buyers at least.

Finvasia is a NSE clearing member also ... lol Few yrs ? they have been around since more then 5 yrs already.
i can tell you Finvasia is more safe then your present Discount broker.
where does your discount broker settle trade? they use a clearing member to settle there trades :xD
There is difference. When Trades are cleared through Professional Clearing Members ( PCM ) , Stock Brokers keep maximum client funds and securities with PCM . PCM cannot trade like Stock Broker. Stock Broker who can do prop trade and can also take exposure on intra day basis from clients funds , as margin reporting is done on the end of the day margin requirement.

Stock Broker doing Prop and also clearing is generally less safer compared to Stock Broker who clears through PCM and also does not do Prop Trading.