Discount Broker Comparison

bpr

Let me know why?

Can you write something about their features ?
trading from charts ...tradingview has the best web trading from charts implementation
Kite has none and upstox implementation was sketchy last I heard ..

dom ladder and trading from ladder -- again best implementation ....

trading view charts far better than any other web chart api ...

again we are not going to have many bugs as it is maintained by third party so all fyers has to do update the api from time to time ...

which results in win win for broker and trader...

Hey, bpr.
Could I know if you're paying hidden charges... clearing etc. to Zerodha?

I want to start investing with the small Capital I have saved for the purpose (Rs. 50k). But I want to invest, not trade, and carry out trades once or twice in six months or so.
Will ZeroDHA work for me?

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
@bpr MCX increased the transaction charge to Rs 260 for non-agri products long ago. So are you sure about the lowest transaction charge like Rs 235 for wisdom? As per their calculator, it's Rs 250 (!?). Could you check and update?
Also, 1947freedom plan(freedom plan fee changed to zero long ago) @wisdom and ITL@Samco is no more...

Last edited:

bpr

@bpr MCX increased the transaction charge to Rs 260 for non-agri products long ago. So are you sure about the lowest transaction charge like Rs 235 for wisdom? As per their calculator, it's Rs 250 (!?). Could you check and update?
Also, 1947freedom plan(freedom plan fee changed to zero long ago) @wisdom and ITL@Samco is no more...
not aware I will check and update

bpr

pricing very complicated...

edit :

OK so 1 bps is 0.01 %
above 10lac 2 bps
Min 6 and max 20

Up to per order value of INR 1,000,000 for stocks. Portion of order above INR 1,000,000 will be charged 2 bps.

so above 10 lacs Rs 40 per trade ? confusing ...

again people can split the order to save the cost ? 10 lac is big number for stocks ?

Is this 10 lac thing applicable for F&O ?

for F&O
  1. For first 100 lots of futures and options. Portion of order above 100 lots will be charged at INR 5 per lot.
so people can always split the order to remain below 100 lot per order and good ??

Anybody who has better understanding please explain

Last edited:

bpr

ITL site is still their .. Did they stop ?

bpr

Hey, bpr.
Could I know if you're paying hidden charges... clearing etc. to Zerodha?

I want to start investing with the small Capital I have saved for the purpose (Rs. 50k). But I want to invest, not trade, and carry out trades once or twice in six months or so.
Will ZeroDHA work for me?
what do you mean hidden charge? ...chk the excel sheet everything is mentioned their ...