Day Trading Stocks & Futures

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

Oh I know this phase have been in it for few months. If you put fixed SL, unless there is a market mover placing order in same direction of your trade, your SL will get hit maximum times. This is because its in tradeable range. I can understand that placing SL at pivot points have a large risk, but reward is also large. If you are well funded and can trade in two lots atleast try this. I am sure it will work out.

1)Enter in two lots for NF, if you are going for BNF you need to go into 5 min charts, entering BNF in 15 min charts is quite risky until and unless you are an expert and have the ability to reverse or get out without SL order being get hit. This happens much frequently in BNF.

2)If you are entering in NF with two lots, keep SL in case of last two candles low in 5 min chart. You can keep trailing on SL if trade moves in your direction. This is a very very basic method of setting SL but works much better than fixed SL.

3)Once trade moves in your direction, for every 10 point in your favour keep moving TSL by 10 points, for one lot and for another lot keep trailing SL on bar.

4)If you do this you may not get large profits but large losses also wont happen for sure. But you need to be well funded atleast 80000RS you need to have to face draw down periods.

5)If you lose two trades consecutively in a day stop trading for the day and do paper trades and note down the reason for taking the paper trades.

6)If you win keep trailing SL, one lot where we trail SL by fixed points will get hit before the SL gets hit for a lot where we trail based on last two candles low in case of long trades.

7)Try this and let me know. This is purely for intraday, and it was quite rewarding for me as I trade on resistance breakouts and support failures.

Wishing you success.
Thanks T bro

I though you forgot

just a small query though right now I am mentally prepared to take a hit of 15 points and no more for a trade so if SL is more then 15 points I avoid trade or take a trade with a fixed SL of 15 points

AFORASTRO

options ka data mastam hai...

6500 per writers ne maximum write kara hai.. aur 5700 pe writers ne profit book kiya hai..

put buyers nein wholesale mein 5900 and 6000 ke put buy kiye hai..

ab theek theek laga loo monday ko japany tel see bhi nifty ka kuch hone wala hai kya..
guruji maine 6400 aur 6500 ki ce galat hold:confused::confused: karli kiya????plz tell me

trader15

holding 6400 and 6500 ce...lets ceeeeeeeee
daring iskoo kehtee hai... lottery nikelne ki puri asha hai...

anyways whats your view point of stepping into such otm options that too with weekend in between and major data announcements expected

trader15

guruji maine 6400 aur 6500 ki ce galat hold:confused::confused: karli kiya????plz tell me
dont worry. now u cant do anything.

the market can still move higher to give you profits or exits ; weekly trend is still up. On daily basis there may be lower movement, but entire setup is for moving up and making new highs.

It just depends on news flow: if negative iip/cpi data comes, it may move lower on monday.

US will also come up with resolution for both govt opening and debt limit by weekend or early next week..

Short term i.e. 1 or 2 days mkt may move lower ..

AFORASTRO

dont worry. now u cant do anything.

the market can still move higher to give you profits or exits ; weekly trend is still up. On daily basis there may be lower movement, but entire setup is for moving up and making new highs.

It just depends on news flow: if negative iip/cpi data comes, it may move lower on monday.

US will also come up with resolution for both govt opening and debt limit by weekend or early next week..

Short term i.e. 1 or 2 days mkt may move lower ..
:thanx::thanx: