Day Trading Stocks & Futures

whisky

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

There's an even chance of another doji ending today. Nifty hasn't gone into red zone even once today :)
Sab milke Nifty ki LAL kardo, I love red zone.

jamit_05

Another 2 hours of trading left... doesn't look like market will go lower... it formed a base in the last two hours... Long over 5978.55 :)

Giraffe

If you are joking only then its ok

Otherwise if you think that it would really help you make money, you are terribly mistaken, markets will still go whichever way it has to, no guarantee of profits for you by this method even :p
Yup......just kidding only.......:rofl::rofl:

Nifty futures ka 100 lot mein kyaa hona hai, 200-300 lot to nifty orderbook bina dhaakaar key hi nigal jayegi.....

Today around morning breakout at around 6008, ~3500 LOTS order came and moved nifty futures 10 points only....:p

According to pattern analysis, 6010-20 in NF is going to be 1st strong resistance for bull . Bull have to over come that level soon, or bear is waiting for OCT end session patiently..:confused: :p
Why Ravi Bhai is missing? Family pressure for changing profession? :confused:

Nifty made high at resistance. Got good amount from overnight CE, made century again in nifty future. Now time for Puja shopping again. :lol:

Day trading is the best business in this world & getting top and bottom frequently is possible only through pattern recognition, not through any indicators (either leading or lagging). :p

So, all friends must spend more time on Price Pattern Recognition... the tested way of profit.

My favorite books on Price Pattern Recognition:-
Thomas Bulkowski - Encyclopedia Of Chart Patterns
Thomas Bulkowski - Trading clasic chart patterns

I believe that, Tech Analysis is the best way for Day Trading as 'Price Discounts Everything'. I am making money constantly in day trading using TA. But it will take at least 3-7 years of experience in real life trading. It is possible to make huge money Evey Week by trading only few hours, when someone survived here.

There are many good day traders like HEM and swing traders like ST etc also present here who survived in longer term. So, beginners/intermediate must not loose hope. :)

To Ravi Bhai, Day Trading is my only bread and butter and I believe I am going to be reach slowly in this profession. It is possible. So never loose hope.
You can go for long holiday after big profit and still can trade from there and make more money. This is possible only in this profession. :)

Best Wishes to ALL,
Cheers.

-----------------
One inspirational quote from my diary:-

" Your belief system doesn't only determine who you are but it determines your success potential and the extent of what you will accomplish in life...."