Day Trading Stocks & Futures

TraderRavi

low risk profile
re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

hello TraderRavi hopefully you'll hv a better october.. i wanted to get some review/info abt nest vs now as online platform? which one is better? i've never used any of them.. m thnking of signing a new broker.. also how is achievers treating you? how has your experience been with them so for? anybody's opinion is welcome..
1. NOW/NEST both are almost same
2. achiivers is gud to save some costs :thumb:

kiran_thiru

Ledger badly damaged in september, hopefully will build up slowly with NF in october..........
finally septeber is come to end. from tomorrow starts october also starts profits from first day to you.
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

TraderRavi

low risk profile

TR, I guess you have covered a lot of losses you made early this month. And I think you made that "500 Rs." token profit for this month...
I have 3 heavy losing days in sept, friday the 13th, friday the 20th, and mother of all bombs expiry day, .......now market has beaten me plain like dormat so no question of profit, infact part of capital also gone :annoyed::D

I should have a profit of about Rs. 100 today. Didn't keep a hisab of September, will mark today's earnings for October and check the performance. It's a 5 week series, this October, there should be lots of ups and downs.

change in exit strategy from ocotber 1st...........
What kind of change ??

I need a change in the entry strategy. Maybe different entry strategies for different situations. Still thinking.