Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Very right. Option sellers make less returns but can earn consistently. However, Options selling is a rich man's game as one needs to make constant adjustments to his/her position. So, you need to have enough capital to make adjustments.
Option buying also can make a trader money. However, most traders lose money in buy positions by not booking profits in time, by buying expensive options, by risking excess money/by averaging loosing positions etc. If one can go from 2 lakhs to 16 lakhs, what stops from making it to 1 cr??
A good head on the shoulder perhaps!!
Under capitalization is a big enemy of the small trader but that shouldn't discourage us from option writing if we feel convinced about it.

In my case, i personally think that it needs a different kind of skillset and aptitude to work it out. I am personally not cut out for it at the moment so no option writing for me. One needs to leverage their core competencies and do what's best for us instead of force fitting ourselves to othet peoples strategies. We are after all in the business of making money! I know I want a lot if it :D

Riskyman

USD/INR first level 70.50 in the next few days?

Under capitalization is a big enemy of the small trader but that shouldn't discourage us from option writing if we feel convinced about it.

In my case, i personally think that it needs a different kind of skillset and aptitude to work it out. I am personally not cut out for it at the moment so no option writing for me. One needs to leverage their core competencies and do what's best for us instead of force fitting ourselves to othet peoples strategies. We are after all in the business of making money! I know I want a lot if it :D
Of course aptitude and skills do matter. Thats the "good head on the shoulder" I was talking about. (along with patience,determination etc etc)

Riskyman

exited at 11365 now got 65k profit..... but got burned in YESBANK which I bought it at 352 when it fell from the peak ..severe loss.. total 15L invested..4.6L down now..
Sorry to hear about your loss. May I ask why such a big position in Yes Bank despite the fact that it was in a strong downtrend?