Day Trading Stocks & Futures

expecting your opinions.
OBV.
1. what time frames are reliable? lower time frames like hourly..can we use it as ref. for intraday trades?
2. how much reliable are the indicator breakouts..?
3. any thing you experienced if you are using it.
4. how you might use it for short term to very short term trades.

expecting your opinions.
OBV.
1. what time frames are reliable? lower time frames like hourly..can we use it as ref. for intraday trades?
thanks to you, I stumbled upon an entirely new concept today.

expecting your opinions.
OBV.
Hello, for OBV, you will find very useful posts in varunkochchar's thread.

http://www.traderji.com/community/threads/my-system-my-trades.103908/

Ignore the irrelevant talk there, but basically he has shown using OBV on 1 min with 36/200 crossover on OBV and price.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
expecting your opinions.
OBV.
Any indicator/technique when aligned in the direction of the higher time frames like /Daily/Hourly gives better results in intraday.
You already have very good trading systems.Are you trying complement you existing systems with something new/

Any indicator/technique when aligned in the direction of the higher time frames like /Daily/Hourly gives better results in intraday.
You already have very good trading systems.Are you trying complement you existing systems with something new/
NO I have no intention to change my system.
but want to enhance it. if it is possible by just having a look @ some volume based indicator may be i will be able to find stocks which will have more probability of a trending move.

Raj232

since 3 days i feel some bounce in tatasteel / tatamotors vedl upmoves are coming but minor... and then again going back down in range / lows.
expecting some good sustained upmove.
till now many trades i had to exit at cost / @ tsl sometimes minor profit.
lets see what next. thinking is short term to very short term.
Tatasteel and Tatamotors are tricking bulls since a couple of weeks if not months :)