Day Trading Stocks & Futures

SarangSood

Honestly I am not averse to this being implemented in cases where there is very low liquidity but if this is being done for all the the stocks, it would be a good time to start looking at Bangladeshi markets to trade :)
No, no to Bangladeshi market,

:DD 'Mere pass BANK NIFTY hai.'...:up:
Actually that's what I'm trying to say. Trading is a very dynamic art. Very often when one door closes, another much better door opens up. Smart money always finds it way.

Raj232

Honestly I am not averse to this being implemented in cases where there is very low liquidity but if this is being done for all the the stocks, it would be a good time to start looking at Bangladeshi markets to trade :)
At least Singapore may open up some avenues for Indians to trade there.. only if gormint allows.. :) .. currently we are stuck by the diktats of what is allowed or not allowed to us.. and still we call ourselves global economy :)

onequorauser

Actually that's what I'm trying to say. Trading is a very dynamic art. Very often when one door closes, another much better door opens up. Smart money always finds it way.
Yes but this cuts down the avenues in which one can trade as a retail trader. Smart money will find a way and it can find its way outside India too. And recent past is a standing example of that. Of course there are other macros involved but all said and done things like shutting down sgx line, LTCG, crazy lot sizes on futs./opts. etc have been instrumental in this.

And the question here is to what end is this being done ? There have been hundreds of corporate scams which need unearthing. Vakrangee, Manpasand beverages etc have been classic examples. Instead of working on these things and putting a framework in place to prevent this, SEBI is more worried about changing lot sizes and putting up delivery for metal contracts.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Over the last year, MCX has had six major technical glitches, five of them in less than two months.
But, SEBI is busy putting up delivery for metal contracts. :p

Soon there will be no trader left in MCX except Vikram Limaye & Jignesh Shah.

I doubt, such major technical glitches are also BIG SCAM undergoing..

Imp to note:-
MCX has a technology agreement till October 2022 with 63Moons, formerly Financial Technologies. 63 Moons is promoted by Jignesh Shah, also the founder of the scam-tainted National Spot Exchange Limited. Following the Rs 5600 crore scam at NSEL, the Forward Markets Commission declared Financial Technologies as unfit to run any exchange. Financial Technologies was forced to sell its entire 26 percent stake in group company MCX in tranches.