Day Trading Stocks & Futures

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

Now Pawan Arora Zerodhas's 400% winner in 60 days challenge is taking a break for few days to do some paper trades.
He has just started giving calls through his blog. Now what about his customers.

That's the market. No mechanical system can predict the market always because market is dynamic. It is the trader's mind and collective decisions. Actual reason of his recent failure is psychological.

Here is his quote from his blog. We must learn from this.

-------------
Pawan Arora :-
20 Sep - Series of Losses has overwhelmed us, The trades which we did not take because of those major events would have given us profit and the ones which we took are being closed by stop loss.
Taking a break for few days to do some paper trades.

Trader_PK

Now Pawan Arora Zerodhas's 400% winner in 60 days challenge is taking a break for few days to do some paper trades.
He has just started giving calls through his blog. Now what about his customers.

That's the market. No mechanical system can predict the market always because market is dynamic. It is the trader's mind and collective decisions. Actual reason of his recent failure is psychological.

Here is his quote from his blog. We must learn from this.

-------------
Pawan Arora :-
20 Sep - Series of Losses has overwhelmed us, The trades which we did not take because of those major events would have given us profit and the ones which we took are being closed by stop loss.
Taking a break for few days to do some paper trades.
Link of his blog? if not here then PM me

thanks

kiran_thiru

electricity walon ki #@#@@### :annoyed:
trading for 4 hours through inverter , have to close now......
where are you from bhai? heavy power cut in your place.
if you have good invertor you can trading 8 hours on that. no fan no bulb. only system.

Pawan is watching us on traderji. :D

As soon as, I have posted here, he posted just TODAY [23 rd] with date of 21 st Sep [following quote]. So he is not saying the truth. I believe there is no customers too. :rofl:

Pawan:-
21 Sep - Recharged myself in weekend, And I am back to trade, Paper trading will not help. Dont want to miss further signals due to paper trading . We are short from 5950 today with the real money :)

------------
So Pawan is a fraud star (in his tips). Better ignore such person. And don't pay him [or anyone fraud star] for tips. Take care of your money.

Last edited: