Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Gandhar.

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

Took Oct. 6300 PE @ 232 yesterday, thought of keeping it for few days but my gosh !! thanks to Shri Raghu Ram Ji , Puts spiked very sharply @ 11:00 am [quite obviously :D ] and I booked out @ 292 just within 6 minutes [could have waited more but somehow impatiently made a swift exit] of opening my Lappy. Rare are the instances when trading seems so smooth. :D
you are very lucky :D:)

you are very lucky :D:)
I absolutely didn't expect this kind of trade while buying the Put !! :)

Same kind of thing happened in April 13 when I took a strangle in INFY a day before result. Total premium paid was 115 [PE 59 & CE 56] . I was doubtful that if INFY will not move much then the premium will become atleast half just at the opening .

But next day INFY crashed making the biggest decline in a day in a decade.
At 9:16 am PE was @ 320 & CE was @ 0.50 . :)

Einstein

I absolutely didn't expect this kind of trade while buying the Put !! :)

Same kind of thing happened in April 13 when I took a strangle in INFY a day before result. Total premium paid was 115 [PE 59 & CE 56] . I was doubtful that if INFY will not move much then the premium will become atleast half just at the opening .

But next day INFY crashed making the biggest decline in a day in a decade.
At 9:16 am PE was @ 320 & CE was @ 0.50 . :)
You surely aren't talking about last infy result are you?? as I remember the day before infy result ITM option's premium was around 120-130.

I did bought Call option that time as I was confident on its so called' better then expected' results. and my ROI was just 70%. where as it was expected to be near 500-800%. :|

Gandhar.

You surely aren't talking about last infy result are you?? as I remember the day before infy result ITM option's premium was around 120-130.

I did bought Call option that time as I was confident on its so called' better then expected' results. and my ROI was just 70%. where as it was expected to be near 500-800%. :|
Last Infy's result I clearly remebers option holders were routed
he is talking about april results where infy tanked 22%
not the 12 july one infy after which rose

augubhai

Just went thru' 40+ odd pages of this diary. this diary is more hectic than my trading.

Tota Baba to sahi tha...

just thinking mkt would go high by 10:45-55 then down like a waterfall

this is thinking and not speculation :D so would be good if dosent the same way around
btw mkt always tries to do opposite of what i think:lol:
see rupee :D
gained 40paise in 25 mins sm1 knows smthing & buying or a trap :lol:

Gandhar.

Just went thru' 40+ odd pages of this diary. this diary is more hectic than my trading.

Tota Baba to sahi tha...
:D:lol:

jab kabhi trading karta hu toh aisa nai hota hai re kya karu nasib itna bhi acha nia hai :eek:

see i also have dlf call for monday and tuesday sgx down by 50pts
had puts before fed misery :lol::mad: