Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

But then again, I am not supposed to complain for missing this flight. Since I am following my own Risk Management System, I always target 10% profit only. Discipline is must. Two points were exactly 10% of 20 (my buying price).
I agree, but how then can one take benefit of the remaining Rs 68 ? :)

Shiv12345

I agree, but how then can one take benefit of the remaining Rs 68 ? :)
It is indeed very tough to grab ample juice all at once these days. Some two years ago, it was fairly easy. One had to just confirm the main trend and thats it. Straightaway 100 points. But now, its very difficult to make money. All thanks to great species called 'option writers'. Ab toh unhi kaa jalwaa hai chaaro taraf.

Raj232

It is indeed very tough to grab ample juice all at once these days. Some two years ago, it was fairly easy. One had to just confirm the main trend and thats it. Straightaway 100 points. But now, its very difficult to make money. All thanks to great species called 'option writers'. Ab toh unhi kaa jalwaa hai chaaro taraf.
Hehehehee.. not option writers, might be HFT's (High Frequency trading bots).
Only problem with Banknifty is PSU banks are usually moving in different direction from Pvt banks. So banknifty does not have any trend. its more like an average.