Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Shiv12345

yes, the NF traders don't get anything big as Nifty just 1 % up. But the BNF traders should have booked a bonanza. For some people in Bank nifty, today is even a fortune day.
Awesome display of power by Bank Nifty
... This is what it can do ... Very few will agree here, but BN index can make you MaalaMaal if traded daily (needless to say as per technicals) ... Nifty has been riding into impulsive wave since past couple of weeks ... It only consolidated in between ... but it was bound to break all time high (which it did today)

Shiv12345

It's hard to believe that even after Banknifty index going up by almost 0.80%, still BN 25400 CE (2nd Nov) is just 9.25% up (even when VIX is rising) .... This is beyond my comprehension ...

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
It's hard to believe that even after Banknifty index going up by almost 0.80%, still BN 25400 CE (2nd Nov) is just 9.25% up (even when VIX is rising) .... This is beyond my comprehension ...
Shiv,

25400 is beyond all high levels. So first we need to test all time high and then possibly to correct. So considering such scenario, we can't expect much on that for now.

CE writers are sitting at 25500CE and they are creating a base there. Banknifty is just about to make a breakout.when it happens, CE writers will run to cover their shorts and hence the 25500CE will spike. Its just about to happen in the next 60 min likely or tomorrow morning.Lets see

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
Is it going to be another 'MaalaMaal' day for Bank Nifty traders??? .... Lets see
By the time when you posted, the move for the day was already over. I guess, intraday basis bank nifty option traders would have not made good money. But carry over trader should have done good. yesterday i bought little something and tripled the capital employed on that and booked fully today as tomorrow anything can happen for expiry.

Now I am looking to open some positional trade in bank nifty option for this month.

Shiv12345

Ohh my God .... Look at those over inflated Bharti Airtel CEs (November series). I have been tracking some of them since October. One of my colleague suggested me to buy those Airtel November CALLS when markets were correcting during Diwali day. But I just didn't believe in him. I thought their quarter result would not be that great because of 'JIO'. But it's not just stopping now!!!