Day Trading Stocks & Futures

checkmate7

Look at ITC its flying...Shiv hope you have booked profit in it :)..

stock_mani

many stocks are more than 10% down
is it related to some new rule about not using client money to buy stocks ?
No, it is related to Trump effort to keep dollar weak for their export benefit. also these giants have big exposure in US & all negatives are coming from US.

Their financials are weak consistently as USFDA & pricing policy is tightening day by day for each & every Pharma company.. for Technical point of view it can easily see in their Weekly chart from last 2 years...

Shiv12345

I was just going through Nifty Options Chain. The most interesting part is that 9500 CE (June expiry) rose by almost 30 points even when nifty rose by hardly 10 points today. VIX was really looking aggressive in the second half (up by almost 8%). Even after collapse of Mid caps and Small caps by almost 2% today, the nifty index ended in green.

Sent from my HTC Desire 728 dual sim using Tapatalk

I was just going through Nifty Options Chain. The most interesting part is that 9500 CE (June expiry) rose by almost 30 points even when nifty rose by hardly 10 points today. VIX was really looking aggressive in the second half (up by almost 8%). Even after collapse of Mid caps and Small caps by almost 2% today, the nifty index ended in green.

ITC, HDFC, Reliance etc..etc..

Shiv12345

Being a student of EW waves, I normally don't believe in index manipulation. But sometimes I do see illogical conclusions in market by the end of day. But then again, we strictly believe in wave movements only.

Shiv12345

Hmm .... so apparently premium of all ITM calls of Bank Nifty now seems to be aligned and reasonable. Bought Bank Nifty 23100 CE (1st June expiry) @ 160 & sold @ 216 before closing.

Bought Coal India during morning around 261 in cash and sold at 264. Once again, Indian markets ignored the negativity of European indices. Good going!! Now need to wait for EW wave signal.

checkmate7

Looking at the current scenario .... Either it will be beginning of corrective wave '4' or wave '3' (which now looks exhausted) may just give another high before ending abruptly.

It's down to the wire now.

Pls post chart if possible :)