Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
inteha ho gayi intezaar ki,
Ayi na kuch khabar, pullback ki,
pad mujhe hey yakin..............

Contra dear, jeb thoda dhila karo, thoda down aur karo, hammer it down bro.

Tuna

If 9155 on NF is not taken out - we will see a deep cut soon. Someone selling very smartly a tad bit over VWAP - reason unknown. But definitely he /she / it does not want to spooke anyone.

Longs, be careful.

Tuna

575/80 se upar jane ki dum ni hai
Expiry day pe aisa sochna hanikarak hey baba. May be u will be proved right at EoD - but the game is on till last minute

Tuna

I am totally out of sync with NF today. Closing terminal , missed both the trades.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
quote from the report
"The National Stock Exchange of India, number two on our list, travelled in the opposite direction.
Total volume on this exchange fell 30.1% to 2.12 billion, mostly due to a collapse in its equity index products.
The CNX Nifty index options, its most actively traded contract, sank 59.5% to 715.3 million,
and the CNX Nifty index futures plunged 62.3% to 48.6 million contracts. Single stock futures fell 32.9% to 172.7 million,
and single stock options declined 15.0% to 88.8 million. "

30% volume fell in NSE , so its income too fell in that ratio ? and governments taxes from these volumes too.
and where this money gone now ? kahan gaye yeh 30% wale
:lol: :thumb:

discussed in my thread..aaisa to hona hi tha,, woh 30% shifted to weekly options. I m one of them..Slippage increased in futures since weekly options introduced..breakeven increased...

Traders main aim is to earn money, they always shifted to better options...
unless govt reduce the huge tax on nifty futures, more traders are bound to shift to options.. tab govt ko malum parega..
Abhi GST lag jayega to Service Tax 18%?:annoyed: