Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
NF below VWAP @ 3min TF - But volume missing. No body risking, mostly after RBI meet or Dax opening.

IT and Energy is providing the support. if BNF reverses to green, well we will get some buying @ Nifty as well.

The reason I am not buying the dip is - Buyers more than sellers, that mean dip is not deep enough. If reversal comes, that will short lived. A real reversal is where sentiment gets negative, retail fish will be still shorting (Sellers > Buyers), which is not the case today.

So my virtual bet is on contra today.

Tuna

Fat gaya. DL gone @ NF + Volume. Now the retail fish (who bought the dip) will suffocate for oxygen. All the below symptoms will starts now:

1. Average out buying more at low cost
2. Remove SLs
3. Buying more OTM calls

Have fun guys. The way I am predicting Contra these days, it is better than my entry in Longs .. only thing, I am not making any money on the contra, lol

Tuna

The reversal in DJIS is a worrying sign. Looks like distribution stage is on. Today at NF and BNF 1st pullback better be avoided , I am expecting a double dip, taking out SLs of all the longs which entered on 1st dip. Good day for contra. I will spend my time watching Disney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"you got know when to hold them, know when to fold'em,
Know when to walk away, know when to run"

Tuna

Day trading Nifty & Stock Futures

Tom just spanked Jerry with a baseball bat. When I said DISNEY, I meant the CNBC and NDTV Profit - my favourite cartoon channels

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Re: Day trading Nifty & Stock Futures

Tom just spanked Jerry with a baseball bat. :lol::lol: When I said DISNEY, I meant the CNBC and NDTV Profit - my favourite cartoon channels

:rofl::mad: