Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
*--News Based Index Trading Alert--*

Selection of UP CM is bad news (temporary) for Longs - shows religion taking front sit against promised agenda of Development - Contra might get a home run after long time - on Monday, well deserved and a long awaited one.

P.S, Disclaimer: - Doe's not show my religious or political opinion. Just try to interpret how FII will read into this.

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile

Selection of UP CM is bad news (temporary) for Longs - shows religion taking front sit against promised agenda of Development - Contra might get a home run after long time - on Monday, well deserved and a long awaited one.

P.S, Disclaimer: - Doe's not show my religious or political opinion. Just try to interpret how FII will read into this.
Lets see on monday if markets take note of this or just ignores it.

pannet1

I think the market will take this positively because at least the uncertainty is over, now everyone can get on with the governance and the next election issue (Gujarat, MP etc.)
I seriously suspect ... what market will do is ...

go south if everyone is nett long
go north if everyone is nett short

:lol:

princy01

Bjp is way ahead in out thinking opposition and people, this certainly is not a bad news for the market that yogi is new cm of uttar pradesh, bjp has much higher chance of winning 2019 because they are already preparing for that

Even omar abdullah admitted it in public via Twitter, he is not joking, start working for 2024

Tide is already with BJP

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Obviously this is off-topic and for the other thread, but since last night, I'm just thinking "really!!! I can't believe it"... wtf..
Mkt is our wizard, lets see Monday.
See this chart
if nifty falls on monday technical analysts will say its because of Dark cloud cover pattern
if moves up they will say its because of uptrend :D

and for BNF bearish engulfing pattern

Last edited: