Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Tlahuicole

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

The weekend sees spammers of various kinds, or maybe abusive posts. I actively report such things whenever I notice them. That's why I asked, there should be someone to take care of all that. There are other moderators, as seen on home page, but ST seems to be the most active one.
No one can deny that and we cannot expect ST to do all the cleaning works, some other admin needs to take up apart from ST too. Hope, some other admin who is active will help in cleaning the mess.

Also, avoiding posts on,

1)Religion.
2)Politics.
3)Language.
4)Countries.
5)Other sensational issues.

Chit chat can be there but to an extent where it wont continue even after market opens the following day.

No one can deny that and we cannot expect ST to do all the cleaning works, some other admin needs to take up apart from ST too. Hope, some other admin who is active will help in cleaning the mess.

Also, avoiding posts on,

1)Religion.
2)Politics.
3)Language.
4)Countries.
5)Other sensational issues.

Chit chat can be there but to an extent where it wont continue even after market opens the following day.
Chitchat is ok, in the proper forum. There is a section for chit chat here on TJ. Maybe today I'll post a thread there about politics :)

Tlahuicole

Today, BNF was most rewarding even pattern traders would have made money in the double top chart patter ;)

Enjoy the weekend, fridays with profits are very rare for learners like us :p

TraderRavi

low risk profile

No TR,
BNF is our Queen and we have to just try to understand her Mood.
To learn this you have to Marry at the earliest... :lol:
rama you play with only 1 lot , how much is your capital ? I find my capital 50k is less for 1 lot , I think kam se kam 100k hona chahiye.