Day Trading Stocks & Futures

kiran_thiru

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

bhai ita to niche a gaya tha nifty phir problem ke hui..:annoyed:
ye galti ril se hua. nifty ka down mood ko badnaam kardiya sale ril ne. nifty went to 6351. i booked pe loss in that point.
:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:

pratapvb

NF after intial fall in morning.....whole day spent between -1SD and vwap....vwap resistance showing -ve bias...and then BD now.....initial bounce from brown band low....it should remain below -1SD 6335 and 2dayvwap 6336 now for the DT to hold

On Friday I had sold Jan Nifty 6300 calls at 137.5 and 6300 puts at 91.4 giving a total of Rs 228.9 . Covered these for a combined premium of 211.00 .Taken this quick profit as IVs being low, expecting some large movement in the new year.

Smart_trade

DanPickUp

On Friday I had sold Jan Nifty 6300 calls at 137.5 and 6300 puts at 91.4 giving a total of Rs 228.9 . Covered these for a combined premium of 211.00 .Taken this quick profit as IVs being low, expecting some large movement in the new year.

Smart_trade
Nice short straddle and at the right moment in and out. :clapping: Happy new year in advance to you. DanPickUp

Nice short straddle and at the right moment in and out. :clapping: Happy new year in advance to you. DanPickUp
Thanks Dan. That short straddle was for quick scalp for 1-2 days and particularly for eating weekend premium. Also this level is a support level for nifty in short term...so some small profit for holding the position over weekend is welcome.

Happy New Year to you too from all of us in Traderji.

Smart_trade

AFORASTRO

ye galti ril se hua. nifty ka down mood ko badnaam kardiya sale ril ne. nifty went to 6351. i booked pe loss in that point.
:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:
bhai maine apko pahchan liya....app yahan kiya kar rahe hooo......apka company KEWAL KIRAN CLOTHING LTD kaisa chal raha hai share ka rate to bada jabarjast hai 1160 rs

AFORASTRO

Thanks Dan. That short straddle was for quick scalp for 1-2 days and particularly for eating weekend premium. Also this level is a support level for nifty in short term...so some small profit for holding the position over weekend is welcome.

Happy New Year to you too from all of us in Traderji.

Smart_trade
sirji lekin abhi to 36 ghante se jada baki hain