Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Valuation are so attractive that I regret being out of Funds now. Missed some Gems.

In hindsight one can always say that one should have booked some profit in September October but actually nobody can find exact tops and bottoms. BTW I am very terrible in Swing Trade or any type of Trading.
Aap toh bilkul mera carbon copy bol rahe ho manoj sir... har ek line... :)

Needs pray form our forum members.
I am just sharing my personal Horrifying experience on personal front.
My son who is just 12 plus years old has devloped Covid-19 simptoms from yesterday night( 25 Jan ) which was sleepless night. Today took to Doctor. हे has given 5 days medicines called after completing 3 day medicines then decision will be taken to go for Covid-19 test or not already Covid-19 treatment is started. It's painful to see , frightened and the Temperature is in range of 102 to 104 Unfortunately can't bring down Temperature by cold water forehead strip it will come down at his own . Loss of appatite, irritablity due to home isolation. I am is with him. He has not gone out side always using mask. Still Covid-19 caught him.
I checked with Covid-19 incharge he also told me only at 4 day test can give perfect result. So continue with treatment given by Doctor and monitoring Spo2 level.
This rampant spread is really unimaginable.
Requesting those who have young kids is there house please take care.
After getting infection It's helpless felling to wait and watch.
Pray for his speedy recovery.
Also I Pray to God No one has to go through this hellish situation.
Apegaonkar9

My son who is just 12 plus years old has devloped Covid-19 simptoms from yesterday night( 25 Jan ) which was sleepless night. Today took to Doctor. हे has given 5 days medicines called after completing 3 day medicines then decision will be taken to go for Covid-19 test or not already Covid-19 treatment is started. It's painful to see , frightened and the Temperature is in range of 102 to 104 Unfortunately can't bring down Temperature by cold water forehead strip it will come down at his own . Loss of appatite, irritablity due to home isolation. I am is with him. He has not gone out side always using mask. Still Covid-19 caught him.
I checked with Covid-19 incharge he also told me only at 4 day test can give perfect result. So continue with treatment given by Doctor and monitoring Spo2 level.
Apegaonkar9
Please don't get panic at all... everything will be perfectly alright in 2-3 days with the great blessing from almighty...

Last edited:
Apegaonkar9
May god bless him with speedy and complete recovery.

Apegaonkar9
Our prayers for his speedy recovery.Corona is spreading like wild fire and people are showing relaxed behaviour....many dont wear masks,go in crowded places,malls,markets......use double masking when go in such places......

Weather in the country has suddenly become very cold and it is giving rise to normal flue,cold,cough,fever etc.......everyone take good care of self and family members......

Romeo1998

Apegaonkar9
i was expecting to get covid 4th time in october 2021, but it happened in december 2021...
my temperature was fixed at 102, no matter what i did...
everyday when i woke up, it was fixed at 102... n then after 4-5 hrs it was 101 or 100 n sometimes lower than 100 also...
this happened for almost 1 week... after around 10 days i was completely fine...
daily i was drinking 4-5 big glasses of coconut water as it is natural remedy for fever to bring down body temperature...
i dont like to have english medicine , i always prefer my own weird ways to heal myself....
just sharing what i know....
fever is the body's defense mechanism... the body fights best when temp is 104.... so even on 104 there is nothing to worry...
n even if temp rises above that, the worst that can happen is person will faint because of dehydration....
when we consume english medicine to lower fever,,,, we r shutting down body's natural defense mechanism...
the medicines used for covid r a combination of medicines that r used for HIV and Hepatitis.... it completely shuts down the body's natural immune system and the body is completely defenseless for another attacks....n when we give patient oxygen , the lungs just dont accept it... as the lungs r not made for so much pure oxygen as naturally such oxygen is not available.... so the lungs r under lots of stress n that again causes many problems...
there r many other things which i learned about covid n its treatment... currently i m not able to recollect much... but many things that r done for covid patient is completely wrong n worsens condition of person....
i just had home made food from neighbour... n coconut water...and rest.... no medicines.. n i was fine in 10 days....
I wish u good luck and a speedy recovery for your kid :)

Romeo1998

forgot to mention the most important thing
i had read once that when a person is trapped in a lift, they dont die because of lack of oxygen, but because of inhaling carbon dioxide which they have been exhaling :)
same goes for masks..... the virus is microscopic, a cloth mask is not at all enough to stop it... but in fact with a mask we r inhaling more carbon dioxide... which in turn has lots of negative short term n long term effects on the human body :)
when i go out i also wear a mask or else there is fine :pompus::DD:DD:DD