Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I am avoiding both things as then i have to explain why i consider it good for long for that I need to post the chart...
and I don't want to post the chart and give an explanation.
precisely the reason I asked for it... none of your picks, not a single one, flashes on my positional screen... so I guessed we were almost diametrically opposite... so I was curious and wanted to figure out your method without being spoon-fed... anyway koi problem nahi sir... will still keep tracking and wracking my brains. :)

apegaonkar9

News denied by the government (disinvestment secretary)
My mistake but every where this news appears, Strange such big blunder by many news channel and papers made hurry to put this news....
Don't know what's goings-on in government policy makers.
I personally feels both financially and management
Tata is better than other bidders.

apegaonkar9

Finance ministry says no decision on Air India sale after report cites Tata Sons as winner.

Personally feel there is no co-ordination bet different ministry.
If this is going to happens then for this government sales of debt companies and monitazery program may jeopardize...

Finance ministry says no decision on Air India sale after report cites Tata Sons as winner.

Personally feel there is no co-ordination bet different ministry.
If this is going to happens then for this government sales of debt companies and monitazery program may jeopardize...
News agencies gave the news with "learnt from reliable sources that Tata group is the front runner" .So they have covered their position well......Thank God it was not a market price sensitive news.

Corrections will continue .... till this graph changes

Particularly all FIIs fevorite stocks like -

all HDFC group stocks, ICICI, Kotak, INFY, Sriram Transport, Axis, IndusInd, Appollo Hospital, Jubilant, Infoedge, IEX, Tech Mahindra etc.

Last edited: