Day Traders Lounge.

niftyoption

All the notes that are kept Ulta are counterfeit?

Congrats on being a billionaire :)
I have taken photo through my cell phone camera ..... result is like this ....:confused:

One of other forum where we many are active long ago(now not active forum & also we too :D ) there access by levels.....that method can test here too....only active and good charector members allowed to next level so in level2 problem makers unable to make problems in threads :D...just my view
But we all know that the model which that forum adopted has failed . We here always believed that there should be open policy of all the threads and knowledge of the forum without any compartmentalisation.

Smart_trade

kiran_thiru

I have taken photo through my cell phone camera ..... result is like this ....:confused:
i think you did not notice that the camera was reverse when you click.
you can reverse the image and save in pc when you posted.

Riskyman

bt stil i dont think he is ready 2 sel out his colection:-D
I got ya before you edited your last message. Lol. I have no inclination to hold 5 billion whatever that cant even buy me bread and omelet in the morning. :D

Edit: My best friend has a very very large collection of notes. He is crazy to have invested a tonne of money in this hobby. I'm not interested in collecting notes by any means but I have, over time seen some nice counterfeits including foreign currencies and some really kool stuff.

lemondew

Since we r talking abt troubles. I think trouble is there where money making is. If some money can be made then some will put in lot of efforts to promote there agenda.

Our building meetings were always animated but never so full of troubles till the talk of redevelopment started. So much politics fights and lobying going on now.

Last edited:

nirav_j

Since we r talking abt troubles. I think trouble is there where money making is. If some money can be made then some will put in lot of efforts to promote there agenda.

Our building meetings were always animated but never so full of troubles till the talk of redevelopment started. So much politics fights and lobying going on now.
I hate that R word. I hope and pray to god that the the society where I live never gets "redeveloped" ...