Day Traders Lounge.

checkmate7

Everyone will be bearish if BJP dont come to power somehow...which is highly unlikely :)

checkmate7

"There Is No Alternative " TINA factor...

Smart_trade
Yes this is the only hope :)...but if BJP comes to power I hope they change this FM..

One line summary of RBI's stance:
"Dara nahi raha hoon, Tumbbard ke liye taiyar kar raha hoon"
- Patelbhai & Co.

Source courtesy:

And for your feedback:

Riskyman

"There Is No Alternative " TINA factor...
Smart_trade
Sir, This is almost certainly the case whenever there is a leader with "bigger than the country/state" image. Ex Indira Gandhi,Rajiv gandhi, Jaya lalitha, MGR etc. When these people were in power, no one could imagine anyone else filling their shoes. Everyone said TINA. But, the shoe gets filled in and life goes on. Even now the same. People ask who other than Modi ji. No one knows. But someone will fill those shoes.
These days a lot of people are quietly praying it happens sooner than later.

Sir, This is almost certainly the case whenever there is a leader with "bigger than the country/state" image. Ex Indira Gandhi,Rajiv gandhi, Jaya lalitha, MGR etc. When these people were in power, no one could imagine anyone else filling their shoes. Everyone said TINA. But, the shoe gets filled in and life goes on. Even now the same. People ask who other than Modi ji. No one knows. But someone will fill those shoes.
If the opposition posed a strong Gathbandhan, there was a threat to BJP but now even the gathbandhan is not remaining togather with no acceptable national level leader to lead them......but let us see what happens in the election....my reading is BJP will form the Govt with their allies...but BJP strength ( numbers ) will go down in 2019 election than the seats they got in 2014.....

Smart_trade

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
If the opposition posed a strong Gathbandhan, there was a threat to BJP but now even the gathbandhan is not remaining togather with no acceptable national level leader to lead them......but let us see what happens in the election....my reading is BJP will form the Govt with their allies...but BJP strength ( numbers ) will go down in 2019 election than the seats they got in 2014.....

Smart_trade
Somehow if our PM succeeds in bringing back people like Malya, start Ram temple, give some doles to middle class in form of income tax relief (by year end), things may be different.

Okay,
But can you name a single person (of these political parties) capable to become PM

There, moved it to this "Canteen" thread :)

BTW, I too am of the opinion that BJP will have a repeat term with the support of allies. Unless there is a significant migration from within in the form of resignations/split/desertion etc.

Riskyman

Okay,
But can you name a single person (of these political parties) capable to become PM
Judging from your question, I could infer you believe this country will end after the current PM.;)

My answer to your question is already in my previous statement "People ask who other than Modi ji. No one knows. But someone will fill those shoes."

Honestly, I do not know who or which party will come next my friend. There is no dearth of leadership. The question is whether INC will allow anyone else to come to the Top. Off hand, I can easily think of someone like Jyotiraditya Madhavrao Scindia, Shashi Tharoor etc. Even in BJP there are very capable and learned leaders like Dr. Subramanium swamy etc.

I have to remind you I do not have a political bent of mind. I do not care which party comes to power so long as welfare of the country is first priority and not the welfare of the party itself i.e doing things to stay in power etc. I realize this is a very sensitive topic to discuss as people get easily offended(including myself :) ) . Therefore, we are better off discussing it only as un-biased Indian citizens and not as individuals with any political leanings :)