Day Traders Lounge.

ha ha
perhaps you have not read my question properly.
I asked for a capable person, a qualified person (there is no dearth of unqualified aspirants to become PM)
BTW, forget JMS or ShTh, there are many senior aspirant for PM in that party, beside their party president.

Well, I also do not like to discuss political discussions in open forums, as it always ends in bitterness. :DD
But, when we vote, we vote for a political party, and so we cant remain unbiased with political leanings

Riskyman

ha ha
perhaps you have not read my question properly.
I asked for a capable person, a qualified person (there is no dearth of unqualified aspirants to become PM)
BTW, forget JMS or ShTh, there are many senior aspirant for PM in that party, beside their party president.

Well, I also do not like to discuss political discussions in open forums, as it always ends in bitterness. :DD
But, when we vote, we vote for a political party, and so we cant remain unbiased with political leanings
Scindia is well educated with a Harvard degree. So is shashi tharoor. So is Mr. Swamy(although from bjp) Isn't that better than some one with a BA degree? How do you define "qualified"?
Seniority is not the question here. You asked who was "capable" and I gave you names.
I do not think we vote for political parties alone. Last time we didnt vote for the party. We voted for a single individual who promised "acche din".
PS: Also, if you read carefully my statements, I was not referring to "voting" . I was talking about having discussions here without any political leanings in an unbiased way.

Last edited:
Scindia is well educated with a Harvard degree. So is shashi tharoor. So is Mr. Swamy(although from bjp) Isn't that better than some one with a BA degree?

How do you define "qualified"?
Seniority is not the question here. You asked who was "capable" and I gave you names.

I do not think we vote for political parties alone. Last time we didnt vote for the party. We voted for a single individual who promised "acche din".

Right, there is no defined or definite "qualification". It is mostly our perception. The markets hit a lower circuit when a literate and experienced administrator Manmohan Singh became the PM.

So, maybe public perception is the qualification, a job for the media managers/image makers.

iwillwin

The qualified names u suggest ate not known to voters who are mostly uneducated, farmers, etc...to name them as PM candidate is a big risk for political parties as their senior leadership will go away....
BJP did had similar situation when L advani was sidelined and rss was kept under pressure hold to avoid public discourses and maintain good image...
One has to keep up with changing times....BJP did it and was rewarded...
Standing still is the fastest way to move backwards in this rapidly changing world

VJAY

Scindia is well educated with a Harvard degree. So is shashi tharoor. So is Mr. Swamy(although from bjp) Isn't that better than some one with a BA degree? How do you define "qualified"?
PS: Also, if you read carefully my statements, I was not referring to "voting" . I was talking about having discussions here without any political leanings in an unbiased way.
These well educated personal (from abroad education)not know ground reality of indian culture & people....They born & boughtup from good rich family so never seen poverty & hungry...They don't know how indian common people here living!!!!They only see here as per western culture ...Good example for us here Mr.Sashi tharoor....
Leaders having knowing about indian culture ,people & thier real problems also mind set to develop our country without any self interest can better than any high qualified person....but now days we are seeing leaders coming to politics as good employment earn good money without any hardwork :D

iwillwin

Another shift we have seen in private sector jobs.... people are forgoing high salary offered by mnc and preferring govt jobs in their home states....it offers very good facility in terms of perks and inflation adjusted salary increase which is not there in private sector...more important less stress and excellent work life balance

The private sector corporates are actively discouraging the older senior employees in favor or newer lower paid entrants. This is mostly happening in the jobs which are mainly maintenance and not new development.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
MP, Rajasthan and other state election from 12 November 2018 and Result on 11 Dec 2018. posting for reference.