Dairy of a Day trader -- will be started on 23rd of this month

akhill

Do i need to buy amibroker registered versions in order to use Amibroker RT NSE feeds from other data service providers.. ??

Or, can i download metatrader 5 ?? and i was checking online and also in traderji forum from 9 o clock.. i.e. close to 4 hours.. till now, i cannot figure out a live data provider, who is reliable and economical.

Can somebody suggest me to choose between metatrader and amibroker , and at the same time let me know about any of the live data providers.. ?

please help me in this regard. i have gone through all the threads from last 3 or 4 hours and couldn't figure out a solution.. may be i need more guidance from you ppl.

thankyou.

Subhadip

Do i need to buy amibroker registered versions in order to use Amibroker RT NSE feeds from other data service providers.. ??

Or, can i download metatrader 5 ?? and i was checking online and also in traderji forum from 9 o clock.. i.e. close to 4 hours.. till now, i cannot figure out a live data provider, who is reliable and economical.

Can somebody suggest me to choose between metatrader and amibroker , and at the same time let me know about any of the live data providers.. ?

please help me in this regard. i have gone through all the threads from last 3 or 4 hours and couldn't figure out a solution.. may be i need more guidance from you ppl.

thankyou.
ami

IBC/ MANSHIRT

akhill

ordered amibroker professional version today. may be i will get it tomorrow. after that i have to look for RT data provider. thinking of zeriong on MDP, because they offer the RT data for all the stocks listed in NSE. not like other providers, who provide only a particular number of (200 or 400) stocks .