Daily Nifty Analysis

Daily Nifty Analysis for 28 Nov 06

These are my personal musings. These are not in any way meant to be trading advise. To view the full chart, check the link below.

As warned yesterday, we did see some weakness in the index. Unfortunately, many people could not have taken advantage of it, because of the huge 30 point gap down open. At such a stage, a trader is always in two minds, whether or not the weakness will sustain or not.

In any case, the weakness could persist just for a couple of days, and I find support levels for the Nifty at 3913, 3880 and 3855. These levels would be monitored on a daily basis, as they are dynamic, and change with additional market information.

I would change my bullish view only if the previous bottom of 3794 is violated convincingly. Therefore, bears among us could please exercise caution.

Those among us who have exit long positions, could re-enter at lower levels, once any of these support zones exhibit a convincing bounce.

As an aside, I thank all those who have welcomed me back, both with bouquets and brickbats. That is what always makes the markets, when people agree to disagree. :) Or else, the market would be a very boring place to trade in.

As far as the comment pertaining to the Fibonacci Projections are concerned, it is not something extraordinary which I have discovered. A search engine would throw up huge number of links on how to use Fibonacci levels in trading.

What is special here, that I have developed my own method of projection, which I do not wish to disclose. If someone is persistent, they could also discover the same method. But that means using one's brains, and applying common sense on our own. Not just getting it spoon fed.

Attachments

C

CreditViolet

Re: Daily Nifty Analysis for 27 Nov 06

dear Dusant,
its not the fairy tell book that some one come back after travelling and read that book and tell the childrens about the possible( not sure) happening. do come to real trading of nifty future( not nifty) out of chart and feel the importence of open intersest balance and put-call ratio. dont reply this mail in any way but be tradeable instesad of givig projections like
thanx. ( dont mind).
Can you explain how you can use OI and PCR in intraday trading?

CV
:eek:

Hi karthik,
sorry for my (bad)post and beleive, it was not to aim anyone( sorry dusant).
Sometimes what we speak, what we write is a mirror of our mood. And last night post was the outcome of that.... i was in very disturb mood last night.
( truly a littile bit drunked:eek: :confused: )

Can you explain how you can use OI and PCR in intraday trading?
well credit , we all know very well that OI and PCR do not serve (on intraday basis) as hot info as some insider can but if someone tracks daily and the changes in OI during market hour ( in sharekhans STP it is available with 5-6 min delay with every FnO) than no doubt it is valuable.

and karthik

We are all seeing your struggle with HLL milestone resistance.
it is still on, not as a struggle but to test what i have learned since joining the forum especially from point of view of a TA,( u know i never trade a TA in my 8 yr trading period.)

and

Why dont you start a thread to analyze Nifty Futures with all OI and PCR..
experiment on HLL is a pre-excersice for nifty future. very soon it will be shifted to NF.

well sorry for all bads from me.
thanks.
nandlal.

Commenting is very easy... Why dont you start a thread to analyze Nifty Futures with all OI and PCR..

Dear nandlal_mk, i agree and accept that u may hav been in a bad mood. but is ur mood gud today????????????
IF so pls edit that post that u made? ( the one that ur sory for)

Thanks

C

Czar

I dont want to prolong this issue but there was no excuse for the bad mouth (drunk or not) & even the apology was lame...

An excellent thread,Dusant,and keep up the great work.......and don't bother about certain quarters that know only to criticise,whether drunken or not.There are a bigger majority of us that look fwd to your posts on this thread.

And also one feels that a safer activity in an inebriated state accompanied by mental disturbance resulting in loss of self control would be to hit the sack......rather than to bring the peace and quiet level in others to his "exalted" state.

One hopes that with an apology now that this type of negative posting would cease to be............

Dusant,once again,great stuff and keep 'em coming!!

Saint

SavantGarde

I absolutely agree with Saint & Couldn't have said it better myself......:)

Hatsoff To Saint & Others.

Maybe we shall all have an opprtunity to share a single malt someday....together.

SavantGarde

An excellent thread,Dusant,and keep up the great work.......and don't bother about certain quarters that know only to criticise,whether drunken or not.There are a bigger majority of us that look fwd to your posts on this thread.

And also one feels that a safer activity in an inebriated state accompanied by mental disturbance resulting in loss of self control would be to hit the sack......rather than to bring the peace and quiet level in others to his "exalted" state.

One hopes that with an apology now that this type of negative posting would cease to be............

Dusant,once again,great stuff and keep 'em coming!!

Saint