Daily Nifty Analysis

SavantGarde

Nifty Intraday Pivot Points for 26th October

Hi Everybody,
I am sharing the Pivot Points for 26th October, which I have been using for sometime now, with excellent success rate & hope it will be useful for all who trade in Nifty Futures.
Pivot Points are Based on Nifty Spot therefore you may take the corresponding Nifty Futures Position based on the below given Data

Nifty Spot Close UP-1 UP-2 DOWN-1 DOWN-2 Trailng S/L
3657.30 3672.80 3695.30 3635.40 3620.60 6.50

Now that you have the above Data, here is an explanation how to take Position, If the Nifty Spot trades at UP-1 for 10 Minutes and does not break down then you may take a Corresponding Nifty Futures Position for UP-2 where it would find the next resistance and same goes for Down-1 & Down-2 to go Short and keep a Trailing Stop Loss Given.

Hope All Of You Find Some Success in This Method.

Seeya on the 26th

SavantGarde

Daily Nifty Analysis for 26 Oct 06

These are my personal musings. These are not in any way meant to be trading advise. To view the chart, check the link below.
As was suggested in my last post, the long holiday had taken its toll in shaking out some highly leveraged Bulls.
With the derivatives expiry, the market has been volatile, but the intermediate trend is still up. The volatility could now reduce.
The Nifty seems still on course to make a new historical high. With a higher top, higher bottom pattern in place in the extreme short term.
Use dips to go long? I have been suggesting this for a long time.

Attachments

Daily Nifty Analysis for 03 Nov 06

These are my personal musings. These are not in any way meant to be trading advise. To view the chart, check the link below.

Fibonacci projections taken from the June bottom suggest that the next likely target for the Nifty could be 3840. The Nifty has respected this particular extension drawn on the chart. As can be seen from the arrows marked out, every level has been tested, and then broken.

Further, those levels have also extended support on the the subsequent downswings, as can also be seen on the chart.

Therefore, it gives additional weight to the levels marked out.

The probability is high, that the Nifty will receive some sort of selling pressure at the 3840 levels, before breaking it on the upside.

Attachments

Daily Nifty Analysis for 10 Nov 06

As was suggested in my last post on Saturday, the Nifty has achieved a target of 3840 today, and has tried consistently to retest it.

As is normal, these targets are overshot somewhat.

Therefore, it is only prudent to expect the 3840 levels to be penetrated mildly, and then a minor correction to set in.

Bulls among us can now wait patiently for re-entering the market at lower levels.

C

Czar

My dear sir, need your updates on this historic run... your commentary is most interesting but getting shorter :) we are missing it...

Daily Nifty Analysis for 27 Nov 06

First of all, I would like to thank all those folks who have posted that they miss my analysis. I must place here, that I have been travelling extensively, and have not been able to keep up the pace.

Secondly, nothing has changed since the last I had posted. Only the anxiety keeps people referring to analysis sites every hour.

These are my personal musings. These are not in any way meant to be trading advise. To view the full chart, check the link below.

It has been quite a while since my last post, well, a shade over two weeks. The Nifty has not done anything which was not expected. Still I wonder how many people have made money in this last fortnight.

In a capsule, the previous historic high has been tested and violated. The expected target was achieved, and has been broken. The last deep correction was a shakeout of the bulls, where the previous top was retested.

Since then, all the patterns are still suggesting of good times to come for the bulls. I have yet to see a mad euphoric blow off rise on the index. This is good for the bull. He can still take advantage of the further expected rise.
We have still not seen a meaningful correction for the last rise, in terms of price. Please keep in mind that a correction does not necessarily need to be in price, but can also been in time.

What do I expect? There could be another foray by the bears this settlement expiry, which could be used by amateurs as an excuse to short. This shorting could cost them dearly, as the bulls still seem extremely strong.

By following the Fibonacci extensions, the next logical target for the Nifty Index falls at 4170.

Will it or wont it? Let us see.

Till then, trade unemotionally, and keep happy.

Attachments

Re: Daily Nifty Analysis for 27 Nov 06

First of all, I would like to thank all those folks who have posted that they miss my analysis. I must place here, that I have been travelling extensively, and have not been able to keep up the pace.

Secondly, nothing has changed since the last I had posted. Only the anxiety keeps people referring to analysis sites every hour.

These are my personal musings. These are not in any way meant to be trading advise. To view the full chart, check the link below.

It has been quite a while since my last post, well, a shade over two weeks. The Nifty has not done anything which was not expected. Still I wonder how many people have made money in this last fortnight.

In a capsule, the previous historic high has been tested and violated. The expected target was achieved, and has been broken. The last deep correction was a shakeout of the bulls, where the previous top was retested.

Since then, all the patterns are still suggesting of good times to come for the bulls. I have yet to see a mad euphoric blow off rise on the index. This is good for the bull. He can still take advantage of the further expected rise.
We have still not seen a meaningful correction for the last rise, in terms of price. Please keep in mind that a correction does not necessarily need to be in price, but can also been in time.

What do I expect? There could be another foray by the bears this settlement expiry, which could be used by amateurs as an excuse to short. This shorting could cost them dearly, as the bulls still seem extremely strong.

By following the Fibonacci extensions, the next logical target for the Nifty Index falls at 4170.

Will it or won’t it? Let us see.

dear Dusant,
thanx. ( dont mind).

Last edited:

karthikmarar

nandalal

Forcasting is not a fairytale whether it is nifty or anything any other. We are all seeing your struggle with HLL milestone resistance. :)

Commenting is very easy... Why dont you start a thread to analyze Nifty Futures with all OI and PCR..

Anyway your post leaves a very bad taste.. :mad:

Karthik

Re: Daily Nifty Analysis for 27 Nov 06

Will it or wont it? Let us see.

Nice to have you back Dusant. We look forward to your insights ...
Cheers
Kuldeep:)