Crude Oil Trading

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Yesterday mcx changed site, launched free candle chart much better than NSE tame chart.
I amazed to see pattern finder is there with daily chart.. I wish NSE must provide this type chart...
U can find it interesting..4 patterns is there..

https://www.mcxindia.com/hi/market-data/market-watch
from above list by clicking on it u can get individual chart..like below link

https://www.mcxindia.com/hi/market-data/get-quote/CRUDEOILM/20JUN2016

Then clicking advanced chart u'll get..
https://www.mcxindia.com/hi/Advance-Chart/CRUDEOILM/20JUN2016

Can watch crude/gold/silver all charts are with accurate data contract wise.

Hi Suri sir,

how you manage to take 10 points in crude. Earlier I used to trade for 10 points but did not succeeded for long time so stopped. I want to start again trade in crude oil. Please share some views or any elaborate with mechanical system like STS or SL-ATR.

thanks

suri112000

Hi Suri sir,

how you manage to take 10 points in crude. Earlier I used to trade for 10 points but did not succeeded for long time so stopped. I want to start again trade in crude oil. Please share some views or any elaborate with mechanical system like STS or SL-ATR.

thanks
Though out of context, here is a real life story. I would address your specific query later.

I am lucky to get one mentor though paid. I started to trade with him in NSE equity futures with Rs.10 lakh capital. Every thing was smooth and i was making profits with each and every call. Then one day suddenly we got struck with a future which has started dropping from Rs.140 which was our entry. I had absolute faith in my mentor and he kept me assured to hold it. But it never turned up. Instead it dropped to Rs.80 ie 42% down in few months. Not only my earned profits evoporated but also my base capital is down significantly. He told me to exit it at Rs.80. Just think what could be going on in my mind. I exited it with a hefty loss. Then he told me to enter another future with available capital. I have no guts to do it. Started doubting my mentor's capability and a fear entered into my mind that I would even loose the remaining capital. My mentor sensed my dilemma and in a sense ordered me firmly to do what he says. I had no choice but to do what he told me to do. Surprisingly, that entry resulted in multibaggar which has not only recovered my capital but also lost profits and some more.

The lesson I learnt in this episode in self explanatory ie following your system religiously even in adverse conditions which is mentally tough and draining. Trading warrants lot of mental toughness which 90% of traders lack.

amandeep86

Though out of context, here is a real life story. I would address your specific query later.

I am lucky to get one mentor though paid. I started to trade with him in NSE equity futures with Rs.10 lakh capital. Every thing was smooth and i was making profits with each and every call. Then one day suddenly we got struck with a future which has started dropping from Rs.140 which was our entry. I had absolute faith in my mentor and he kept me assured to hold it. But it never turned up. Instead it dropped to Rs.80 ie 42% down in few months. Not only my earned profits evoporated but also my base capital is down significantly. He told me to exit it at Rs.80. Just think what could be going on in my mind. I exited it with a hefty loss. Then he told me to enter another future with available capital. I have no guts to do it. Started doubting my mentor's capability and a fear entered into my mind that I would even loose the remaining capital. My mentor sensed my dilemma and in a sense ordered me firmly to do what he says. I had no choice but to do what he told me to do. Surprisingly, that entry resulted in multibaggar which has not only recovered my capital but also lost profits and some more.

The lesson I learnt in this episode in self explanatory ie following your system religiously even in adverse conditions which is mentally tough and draining. Trading warrants lot of mental toughness which 90% of traders lack.
If i would have been there ,i would have changed the mentor :D:D:D:D:D

Nice Writeup...i Realised after wasting so much time and money..:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Thanks for sharing. I have been on the lookout for mentor myself and in the bargain found a good friend and we are learning together. Its a never ending learning process :)

Crude my target - 1$ more downside from today's opening SL would 3352 and finale would 3407.Note these levels are my studies and not calls. I have offloaded 80% of my shorts and will enter again in spikes.

Would love to hear from experts, this thread was very active for some reason noise has taper down any specific reason?

Regards

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Crude my target - 1$ more downside from today's opening keeping a SL would 3352 and finale would 3407.Note these levels are my studies and not calls. I have offloaded 80% of my shorts and will enter again in spikes.

Would love to hear from experts, this thread was very active for some reason noise has taper down any specific reason?

Regards
all are counting money . :D:D

amitagg

Crude Oil Trader
Crude my target - 1$ more downside from today's opening SL would 3352 and finale would 3407.Note these levels are my studies and not calls. I have offloaded 80% of my shorts and will enter again in spikes.

Regards

Buy 3274 target 3296 stop 3255 cmp 3255 .....Contra trend intra day trade.... Entry may not trigger......(ain't a n expert .... Trying to scratch.... And study)