Crude Oil Trading

dont sir me .. dont refer me as sir -- hate it

already explained above buddy. Crude has mega's as well as mini's. Trust you know how much it costs and how much it equates to loss & profit on every one point move. You can use mega against minis and vice versa to hedge. Or use forthcoming months contract to hedge

Sir please explain hot to hedge in crude

Ji, I think you should read a bit ji. Its difficult to make you understand in layman's term ji Go through the entire thread ji, you may find some instances where people hedge ji
~ happy trading ji

what is the use of hedging....i mean selling mega and buying mini....... it is same......... if u r in loss...exit sell and buy.....what is the benefit ji......?

nirav_j

fcuking hell.

did any one trade the 11 pm to 11.05 move ?

It blasted my stops @ 3344. Had huge shorts @ 3339. had the presence of mind to realize whats going on, longed immediately, got a fill a 3349, exited in 18 seconds @ 3404.6. more than made up for the loss triggered. :D

had i waited 10 more secs, it hit upper circuit ..

This is wrong on so many levels by MCX. Trading stopped @ 22.29 @ WTI Crude - 49.62 $ as per investing.com

The rest of the movement was probably based on dollar index.
Seems institutions were net short, which explains the massive short covering.

MCX should have suspended trading earlier or kept it a half day. This is playing with fire.

What madness this is.
There is a strong possibility of this happening.
WTI isnt trading anymore ..

My bad. It *is* trading, but ultra slow ..