Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

balaa11

sharekhan and kotak brokerage is high...KEAT is good with alerts etc..
motilal offers competetive brokerage..dont know about online trading..

nileshp

I am paying a brokerage of 25ps for delivery and 5ps for intraday in sharekhan which I think is not very expensive.service is also good.

balaa11

IndiaBulls,what is the brokerage for F&O trading -Intraday and positional.How flexible they are with margins ..will they do offline order though i have online account ...will they give support from branch?

balaa11

brokerage is high for traders in sharekhan and kotak say u need to give 8-9 nifty points which is not affordable...motilal it is only 4

balaa11

I saw sushilfinance.com who offers online trading.you may share if anyone has feedback on this one in terms of brokerage ,service etc

balaa11

gvnarendra,
in terms of nifty points,how much it works out to inclusive of your brokerage,STT,taxes,stamp charges,transaction charges.

for intraday,icici is the best 0.025 total ..but u have other issues.

gvnarendra,
in terms of nifty points,how much it works out to inclusive of your brokerage,STT,taxes,stamp charges,transaction charges.

for intraday,icici is the best 0.025 total ..but u have other issues.
Hi balaa11,
In terms of nifty points in India bulls it works out to 4to 4.5 points where as in Reliance Money it is 1.2 points.
gvnarendra

Hi,
I am just about to open an account with ShareKhan.Their brok. charges seem to be 0.5% for delivery and 0.1% for intraday. I hear the brokerage charges for others too are the around the same values. Is this true?

Thanks

divyam2

Hi,
before opening sharekhan account do check idbipaisabuilder.com.for first year its free from next onword they will charge 500rs/year for dmat account,there brokerage is .5 and for intrday its .05%.its well extablished bank in india you can have a look before opening an account.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.