Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To sanchari, I found it slow. Yes ADX regarding intraday. I didn't get the link.
ok..
plz confirm me tomorrow whether u can c the following indicators on intraday charts or not... viz...
1) DMI
2) RSI
3) PARABOLIC
4) ROC

i sent u the link....... anyways i'll send the link later on again. orkut and google servers r completely down now.

thnx
sanchari.

Hi Friends...
After skimming thru couple of pages on this thread...It is still confusing as to which online broker is good!!!!..
There is equal number of positive and negative comments posted by ppl...except for sharekhan ...but I didn't understand they not allowing the same day sell??

and some posts were obviously posted by the pumpers of hte respective brokerage firms...
my online seach for motilal resulted in some free passwords to theri website..
http://www.bugmenot.com/view/www.motilaloswal.com

Is their any site which offers good tech analysis with live feed...and allows me to get in and get out when ever I want...
the tech indiacators I'm interested are
RSI
MACD
OBV
Acum/Dist
SAR
Aroon
DMX

and where do the ambibroker a nd metastock stand...I'm confused...I use Etrade here in US...and is good except for the technicals I use stockcharts.com..

Thanks for your time...and please share your knowledge/info...

Kash

I use Asit Mehta as my online broker (investmentz.com).
Hey i am thinking to open a account with them. in which bank do u have acc?

I have a account with Bank of india and now opening a demat account with BOI.
how much invsetmentz.com charge yearly and r there any hidden charges ?

Are u satisfied with the service?

I am with bank of India. The only charge other than acc. opeing charge is annual demat charge of Rs 200/- which is charged on quarterly basis. It mean if in a particular quarter (3 months) there is no transaction, then Rs. 50 are charged.

For trading the regular brakerage charges, tax, etc. are charged. I have been with them for 2 months and havent seen any undue charges till now. Hope I never see them! The sales guy wont force you to sign a POA, but in that case you will have to go daily to their office to do any transactions.

Thank u very much supatrade.

Now that i finally decide to go with investmentz.com i may ask some final and vital questions. Pls try to answer.

1. what is auto square off time in intraday trading and also any special tax on intraday ? 2:45/3:15 ?
2. are ipo/mutual funds allowed ?
3. have u tried its terminal based software ? is it worth the price?
4. is transfer between bank and demat acc is fast or takes some time (hrs/days)?
5. Security- hope it uses 128bit encryption?
6. Overall ease of use- is the interface easy ?

I know i m asking for a bit more, but pls help.

I have sorted these points for accessing any broker

Status
Not open for further replies.