Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
somebody suggested 2 open A/C with religare.B'coz sharekhan takes time 2send welcome kit.wat abt religare.....comments plz..
any broking house takes minimum 7 to 10 working days to open a trading cum demat account , but which is normal as SEBI guidlines are made stringent but the broking houses should come around to speed upto 5 working days and reduce internal processes and sticking to sebi guidlines

Hi All,
I am novice in the stock market related issue, i have started knowing about them now. The first step in this direction is opening a Demat/ trading account. I have option between citibank and Hdfc ( i already have account in these banks). Can any one provide the details of the brokerage charged by these two banks and also suggest which one is better between the two?

Regards,
Sunil

Hi members,
I have come across a new online trading company viz. www.canmoney.in This is fully owned subsidiary of Canara Bank. I would like to know if any body has opened an account with them? How is th services of the co. Plz enlighten us to make a better decision.

I m new to equity. I want to invest only for long term (no intra-day trading). Can anybody tell me which DP service I should choose? Please explain me with reasons. I m thinking about Reliance Money. How is it in terms of reliability?
Suppose I wish to invest Rs.10,000 to purchase Shares of Reliance. What are the different charges I have to pay? Please explain how much extra money I should have for that?

Hi members,
I came 2 know about a CANARA BANK ownwd subsidiary viz. www.canmoney.in offering online trading facility. If anyone has joined this co. kindly let us know ur experience w.r.t. this co. and feedback of the same. Thnx in adv.

can clearly tell me where to go for a new demat account, thought about sharekhan wats ur opinion. please opine as early as possible, thanks in advance, u can mail me at docsiva@rediff********* too

am just got my damt of ICICI .. charges are bit on higher side .. but as i new to trading will prefer this one as it offer Trading .. IPO .. and MF .. and me already having icici ac so it was bit easy for me .. but this one is not good for regular trader cause of higher charges .. may be i will go for sharekhan or indiabulls if i start trading frequently

Status
Not open for further replies.