Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In India, as for as I know, we cannot trade the US, China and other country's stock exchange listed shares.

In case anyother members can enlighten in this matter, I will be glad to share their views.

chintan786

hi Balsura, We are allowed to Invest in other countries but not alllowed to Trade. tht means no margin trading and no day trading.

by the way wht is Brokerage Str. of MAN Fin. and with which banks it can connected. wht is AMC charges.

chintan

Hi.Chintan

Thank u for your feedback. I would like to know the broker who handles investment in foreign countries.

Regarding your querry, MAN FINANCIAL charges 0.3% brokerage for day trading and Annual charges for DP account is Rs.500/-
The linked banks are 1. HDFC Bank 2. UTI (AXIS) Bank

chintan786

wht is Brokerage for Delivery and F&O?
and wht abt interference.... Is it web based or EXE S/W provided by them.

Right now i only know abt ICICIdirect who allowed us to invest in the US. They have collaboration with PENSON of America.

min. Brokerage charged is whoping $9.Some ppl says tht even ABN AMRO also allows but not clear till this date.

Germany is allow to invest on their exchanges, irrespective of your Nationality... but don't allow to apply for IPOs other than germans.

They main advantage we ppl have in Foregin IPOs is getting shares 100% in the US, latin America and Europe.( not sure).

Recently In Brazil , Brazilian Stock Exchange get listed and in retail only 200,000 ppl applied for tht.The listing was Extra ordinary as we see in India

thanks

chintan

Last edited:
Hi:

I am also a "practical novice" but with lots of theoritical knowledge.

I see that you have sortlisted Sharekhan and Indiabulls - but please check in mouthshut.com also; did you consider geojit.com?

Best of lucks,

LineIntegral

dont go for motilal. they hav best research dept and low brokerage as well.
but their termnal is not that gud. m trying to quit motilal. i had some shares of PFC. i bought then by cash margin. but after few days they sold 90% of shares on their own. i queried them but they dint reply. i was pissed after that. it has happened with me thrice. so i wont suggest u for motilal.

Reliance money has facility for overseas investment account. They have partnered with a company called "CMC markets" with competitive mrokerage. their trading platform (of CMC, not reliance :D) is very good since it is an international brokerage firm.

wht is Brokerage for Delivery and F&O?
and wht abt interference.... Is it web based or EXE S/W provided by them.

Right now i only know abt ICICIdirect who allowed us to invest in the US. They have collaboration with PENSON of America.

min. Brokerage charged is whoping $9.Some ppl says tht even ABN AMRO also allows but not clear till this date.

Germany is allow to invest on their exchanges, irrespective of your Nationality... but don't allow to apply for IPOs other than germans.

They main advantage we ppl have in Foregin IPOs is getting shares 100% in the US, latin America and Europe.( not sure).

Recently In Brazil , Brazilian Stock Exchange get listed and in retail only 200,000 ppl applied for tht.The listing was Extra ordinary as we see in India

thanks

chintan

chintan786

Thanks supa Trade.... I will Inquire.... But I thnk CMC is UK based firm and Allow trading at LME only.

chintan

Hi I feel sharekhan is much user friendly than HDFC, (I have a/c with both of them) and it DOES have BSE and NSE trading choices for u to choose. good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.