Comfortable profits from trading Nifty.

jamit_05

Re: Amateurish.

Will the stop loss be 20 points?
If yes, it is bound to get triggered and I would not like to take the trade

In your case, keep the SL to 50% of your option purchase value... so if your purchase value is Rs.62*50 = 3100.... then as soon as the value becomes 1550 you bail out... end of story.... and wait for re-entry....

If this exercise is done 20 times perfectly, you will not only be profitable but also beyond a lot of trader in the field for over a year.

jamit_05

Can I buy two lots @ 58 which will mean 5800 instead of 4000. Or should I restrict to one lot for 3000? And when should I enter? I have not followed the EMA 15 part
You take only one lot... since we have restricted your risk amount to 1% of your capital of Rs.2L.

Risk cannot exceed.​

Now, enter when NF is 5954.50;

About the Ema 15.... in an existing uptrend, when price come back to E15 we want to enter. But we enter after an upward thrust. So, we enter at the break of previous HOD... don't worry... I will walk you through this part since it is fairly easy... you focus on your mental balance :)

gmt900

You take only one lot... since we have restricted your risk amount to 1% of your capital of Rs.2L.

Risk cannot exceed.​

Now, enter when NF is 5954.50;

About the Ema 15.... in an existing uptrend, when price come back to E15 we want to enter. But we enter after an upward thrust. So, we enter at the break of previous HOD... don't worry... I will walk you through this part since it is fairly easy... you focus on your mental balance :)
Entered at NF 5954.50 , 6100 C price 61.9. kept s/l @32

jamit_05

Entered at NF 5954.50 , 6100 C price 61.9. kept s/l @32

Ok. Each day, the first thing you do is punch in a Stop Order for this SL. This is the most important part... rest all is just procedure :)

Now, it is wait and watch, whether SL gets hit or the price takes off....

jamit_05

I use nse website
Try and get in touch with several guys in the Software section. Learn how to use Amibroker. No hurry, take a few steps everyday. In a months time you will be all set.

Before that we will now look into back-testing TWH's 315 strategy on NSE website, since you are familiar with it. But Tomorrow.

Ciao.

Last edited:

gmt900

Try and get in touch with several guys in the Software section. Learn how to use Amibroker. No hurry, take a few steps everyday. In a months time you will be all set.

Before that we will now look into back-testing TWH's 315 strategy on NSE website, since you are familiar with it. But Tomorrow.

Ciao.
I just had a cursory look at Amibroker. It seems a bit challenging for a non IT guy like me. But, I am sure it will be exciting to learn it. I may take longer than the youngsters but it should be interesting.
Thanks,
gmt

jamit_05

I just had a cursory look at Amibroker. It seems a bit challenging for a non IT guy like me. But, I am sure it will be exciting to learn it. I may take longer than the youngsters but it should be interesting.
Thanks,
gmt

Need to do two very specific things:

1) Make an End of Day NSE candlestick chart for 5 years

2) And plot Ema 3 and 15 on it.