cnbc guests discouraging forecast..ur views pls

Dear Suba,

Ups and downs are the trend to continue for ever.

We need to have our fundamentals / calculations done before doing any investment. as someone said
" there is nothing like good and bad stock ....but what matters is when and how you entered and plan exit"

Happy Trading !!!

Sarfaraz

Thanks to all who replied to this post.
i just want to express concern about the CNBC guest views,most of the people backoff due to this sort of discouraging statements.

Thank you all .
suba

U

uasish

Hi,
Until RBI's policy announcements most people were bullish.Suddenly everybody is finding all kind of down tgts in their charts.What we are finding now ( with input of only 1 day's data of Friday ),all kind & type of information in the chart,which r now revealed to our TRAINED eye (after friday's data !!)that Nifty has made a U turn & absolute trend reversal.WOW !what Gr8 TAnalysts we are !
I am a bloke that i cant find ,(see the time of this posting then u will understand ,for how many Hrs i am trying sincerely) to locate that superlative weakness in my spot Nifty charts.In one of my thread Friday pre-mkt Nifty Fut "watch out" level was expressed due to a weakness in the chart.I cant find a massive breakdown type weakness other than what i have seen on Thursday night.Hence i am not going to jump my guns ,rather wait until my charts say so.A 50-70 points fall is a correction,not a reversal.A definite Bottom has formed,when i can't deny that ,then what prompts me to liquidate ? until chartically a definite confirmation comes i am game to Buy in dips at my comfort levels.So let CNBC Analyst's do there job & i will do my job.

Cheers.

Asish

Hi,
Until RBI's policy announcements most people were bullish.Suddenly everybody is finding all kind of down tgts in their charts.What we are finding now ( with input of only 1 day's data of Friday ),all kind & type of information in the chart,which r now revealed to our TRAINED eye (after friday's data !!)that Nifty has made a U turn & absolute trend reversal.WOW !what Gr8 TAnalysts we are !
I am a bloke that i cant find ,(see the time of this posting then u will understand ,for how many Hrs i am trying sincerely) to locate that superlative weakness in my spot Nifty charts.In one of my thread Friday pre-mkt Nifty Fut "watch out" level was expressed due to a weakness in the chart.I cant find a massive breakdown type weakness other than what i have seen on Thursday night.Hence i am not going to jump my guns ,rather wait until my charts say so.A 50-70 points fall is a correction,not a reversal.A definite Bottom has formed,when i can't deny that ,then what prompts me to liquidate ? until chartically a definite confirmation comes i am game to Buy in dips at my comfort levels.So let CNBC Analyst's do there job & i will do my job.

Cheers.

Asish
Excellent...

kenneth

SELL ON RUMOR AND ......... FIND YOUR OWN DOWN TARGETS

Mkt Rumour: Be watchfull in mkt: The United States will be ready to launch a missile attack on Iran's nuclear facilities as soon as early this month, perhaps "from 4 a.m. until 4 p.m. on April 6," according to reports in the Russian media on Saturday.According to Russian intelligence sources, the reports said, the US has devised a plan to attack several targets in Iran, and an assault could be carried out by launching missiles from fighter jets and warships stationed in the Persian Gulf