CNBC Stock 20-20

Dear Friends,

From few days, jus for time pass sake, i am taking a note for all the intraday calls given on CNBC Stock 20-20 coming from 7.30AM to 8.30AM. The calls are given taking LTP into consideration which is ultimately becomes their CMP also.

Now when the market opens at 9.15, the scripts are already higher than given CMP when its a Buy call and already lowers than given CMP when its a Sell call. So my dear friends, is this program jus making fool of intraday traders when their CMP is never the same.? Have some1 also observed/experienced the same.

Eg: They gave Buy call fo ABC CMP=100, SL=95, Target=110. Now this call will start at 105, which will be already high and then may or maynot go highrer frm this point. But when displaying their positions, they always show good profits.

hi

then watch some other channel follow the recomendations only after 11 am donot and try to close ur postion b4 12.30 if u are an intra player Before opening follow news only GOODLUCK:)

trade4putuval

We are supposed to use the media to track your prices through the stock ticker. So what you should do is the following:
  • Focus on the ticker and check the prices of your stock.
  • Focus on the news ticker and read the news. When you read a news and you gather that a stock is good for buy or sell, always remember that the news has already been accounted into the stock price since one to two weeks past, and hence you will not get the desired movement.
  • When a stock recommendation programme starts, turn your TV to mute.

Last but least, if you wish to trade intraday, and you got all the day for it, please read again, if you got all the day for it, you should track 30 minutes of your favourite stock (it should have high volume every day) and trade accordingly. There are many learning threads for the same!

Dear Trade4purval,
I was surprised to find a post with CNBC 20-20 !!
Because it was my nightmare experience with CNBC 20-20 team. I remember during the month of May-JUne 2010, One of this 20-20 crappy team was suggesting their so called wizard and futuristic predictors of stock with their insane knowledge or their "sold out brains for the companies they recommend" , I was once scape goat. I remember the stock Ramsarup industries which was hovering around range was on its peak and already for three days on its highs. The gentle man who picked his stock was Ramsarup Industries at its peak and above and still he was predicting it will go up and has intrinsic value ( I don't know whether he does know about the meaning of intrinsic value or not ).He gave the 5 years span for its holding ! which will prove s multibagger !! e ( May be he is right, multibagger in the sense may be to carry empty bags to pick rags as beggar, ultimately if any body invested huge investments in such stocks would land as multi rag picker ). I was Tempted by such boasting analysis I bought it moderately Rs 3 less than its peak on one day around 73, within few months it went to 20s and Rs6 at last now !!

Of course I understand the meaning and extent of "disclosure" ! by means which all such idiots escape the law and still they make money with useless advices.

Kindly don't believe CNBC

Dear Trade4purval,
Because it was my nightmare experience with CNBC 20-20 team. I remember during the month of May-JUne 2010, One of this 20-20 crappy team was suggesting their so called wizard and futuristic predictors of stock with their insane knowledge or their "sold out brains for the companies they recommend" , I was once scape goat. I remember the stock Ramsarup industries which was hovering around range was on its peak and already for three days on its highs. The gentle man of this bullshit 20-20 team picked his stock was Ramsarup Industries at its peak and above and still he was predicting it will go up and has intrinsic value ( I don't know whether he does know about the meaning of intrinsic value or not ).He gave the 5 years span for its holding ! which will prove as multibagger !! ( May be he is right, multibagger in the sense may be to carry empty bags to pick rags as beggar, ultimately if any body invested huge investments in such stocks would land as multi rag picker ). I was Tempted by such boasting analysis I bought it moderately Rs.1 less than its peak on one day around 73, within few months it went to 20s and Rs6 at last now !!

Of course I understand the meaning and extent of "disclosure" ! by means which all such idiots escape the law and still they make money with useless advices.

Kindly don't believe CNBC. I am regular viewer of CNBC but still do not believe any bull stories of predictions except some news. If any body want to lose their money soon be addicted to CNBC , it will bless your wish very sooner than any media !

trade4putuval

Dear Trade4purval,
Because it was my nightmare experience with CNBC 20-20 team. I remember during the month of May-JUne 2010, One of this 20-20 crappy team was suggesting their so called wizard and futuristic predictors of stock with their insane knowledge or their "sold out brains for the companies they recommend" , I was once scape goat. I remember the stock Ramsarup industries which was hovering around range was on its peak and already for three days on its highs. The gentle man of this bullshit 20-20 team picked his stock was Ramsarup Industries at its peak and above and still he was predicting it will go up and has intrinsic value ( I don't know whether he does know about the meaning of intrinsic value or not ).He gave the 5 years span for its holding ! which will prove as multibagger !! ( May be he is right, multibagger in the sense may be to carry empty bags to pick rags as beggar, ultimately if any body invested huge investments in such stocks would land as multi rag picker ). I was Tempted by such boasting analysis I bought it moderately Rs.1 less than its peak on one day around 73, within few months it went to 20s and Rs6 at last now !!

Kindly don't believe CNBC. I am regular viewer of CNBC but still do not believe any bull stories of predictions except some news. If any body want to lose their money soon be addicted to CNBC , it will bless your wish very sooner than any media !
I have not started this post! :) I just offered my view.
But I like your definition of multibaggers:rofl:!!!

Last but least, if you wish to trade intraday, and you got all the day for it, please read again, if you got all the day for it, you should track 30 minutes of your favourite stock (it should have high volume every day) and trade accordingly.

Hello Friend,

Thank for ur response. However i did not understand ur quoted sentence correctly. Cud u plz elaborate this a bit.? :)