CMT From MTA

oxusmorouz

Hi Oxy .... i want to know wht we can do if we cleared all the levels....i mean .. is this for getting job in US hedge funds or etc.. just require bit of explanation if time permits u....

regards

chintan
After only a CMT? I don't believe so. It is more of a complimentary course than supplementary.

hi! guys i m right now pursuing my education. can i do this course as boost to my resume as i m looking forward to doing mba-finance.
please do shine some light what are prospect in India for this?
thanking you all in advance!:)

thats one hefty salary!
thank you for information bro:)
can you shed some more information? it will be accepted whole heartedly!
thank you in advance!

oilman5

its nothing hefty................if u know trading by ur suggestion company earns crores

mbh

Trader111
gr8! Very nicely put! Well I am just a beginner trader hardly 2 years of experience nevertheless a very valuable experience. I am interested in honing my skills in TA so thought the logical step should be do it in the company of pros!I run a very successful business(well that takes care of the bread and butter) and TA is becoming a sought of passion. Since I have always believed in that curve of knowledge is a never ending one hence was attracted to MTA. In addition to this I also believe in the old adage of learning how to fish!!!As regards to the benefits of being a CMT I guess I am more into it for personal satisfaction because getting a job or working for anyone is never going to be an option or an attraction for me.
Thanks again for a wonderful write up! I have some more queries (regarding CMT) i I will put them forward to you hopefully you and oxy might help me in clearing some cobwebs:)
Regards

skarpio

Can someone who is a certified MTA (from India) tell us what are the practical benefits of going through this certification (w.r.t trading on NSE/BSE)? Also, let us know how this helps if you are an individual trader (as opposed to someone who trades on behalf of a FI/employer).

beginner_av

hi! guys i m right now pursuing my education. can i do this course as boost to my resume as i m looking forward to doing mba-finance.
please do shine some light what are prospect in India for this?
thanking you all in advance!:)
MBA Finance with CMT? TA has got nothing to do with Finance. May be a MS IT would help.