Trading simplification with combo market trading (cmt)

Dear all,

I am going to start my first thread at this forum. My own made strategy.
Name : Combo Market Trading Ver 2.0 (CMTV2)

Just look at my calls for all type of trading like cash and future positional + intra.

Thanks with regards,

Subham

UNITECH

Somthing cooking at this area.. max stop loss for cash trader @ 11.80 area...
tgt 2-4%

umeshmandal

Tatamotors Looking good..

Buy with sl 386 .. cmp @ 393 area...

tgt 2%-3%
What is 'closing basis SL' as mentioned on the chart? Would it be correct to say : "We get a long trade ~394. Then tata motors goes to say 370 intraday, we keep our longs and if it closes above 386 we take the trade home!

Please remove the names of your "Services" from the chart as it is against Forum Rules. You may get banned ! :p

What is 'closing basis SL' as mentioned on the chart? Would it be correct to say : "We get a long trade ~394. Then tata motors goes to say 370 intraday, we keep our longs and if it closes above 386 we take the trade home!

Please remove the names of your "Services" from the chart as it is against Forum Rules. You may get banned ! :p

Dear umeshmandal ji,

On clzing basis stop means as u said that abv 386 then stay on it. You already explained the clzing stop loss.

2ndly this is not my service name. So, dnt worry about the name. You can not findout the company name on a web search engine. This is the only name that I given my on trading system. There after there are some issue about the same then admin can warn me about the same.

Idea 2 times hit 137.50 area from my level... intra 30 mints chart indicate more upside... if anyone holding the position then they can book at 138-139 area..

Unitech position hold with same stop loss..

So, if anyone entered Tata Motor at ~393, he exited at ~381 ! A loss of approx Rs.12/- per share ! These are Spot levels !
ys this is my stop loss level which was unexpected near 3% as u explained on clzing basis.. I understand the matter. but max time it hppn a spike low which touched the sl and reverse back.

but always there will be a gain ration against the call also.... lets see the nxt calls and the summary. Positional calls can basically on clzing basis stop loss. If u hv any suggestion against this type of call then u can advice me. I can assure u for some changes.