cheapest brokerage

which is the best broker house

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alroyraj

What about Reliance money /Share Khan / IIFL / India bulls ?

RKGlobal works out to 1200Rs/- for maintenance alone .
9 Rs per trade is a good deal
1200 is not much if you trade FnO. It comes to roughly one point gain in any futures contract of lot size 1000 and above. The breakeven is like one tick size in a Futures contract. So it is excellent for FnO.

jagankris

I dont have an account with Just Trade (Bajaj Capital).Nor I am not sure about the service offered by them.

Regarding the brokerage part alone Just trade of Bajaj Capital plans seems to me the cheapest (For high volume traders/Scalpers).

Just Active gold plus - Annual Subscription - 25,000 rs flat + taxes.Daily free turnover limit - 1Crore.

Just Active gold Annual Subscription - 12,999 rs flat + taxes. Daily free turnover limit - 50 Lakhs.

Assuming a trader trades 1C turnover - approximately 17 lots of Nifty 1 side.

Assuming 240 trading days

Brokerage to be paid for RKG per annum = 17 * 2 * 9 * 240 = 73440 Rs.
Plus Monthly Software charges + Maint charges + tele charges if any.

Disadvantages - 1) They provide web based trading terminal.
2) No commodities trading facility.

Happy Trading.

Please let me know any brokerage house offering similar plans for commodity.

I am still wondering why are missing out on some prominent players like India Infoline & Kotak.How come these companies are not the list.If you take a look at the sheer size of their market share in India.The List deserves them.

My advice would be to take a look and consider adding them also. So that we have a fair vote on the topic.

alroyraj

I am still wondering why are missing out on some prominent players like India Infoline & Kotak.How come these companies are not the list.If you take a look at the sheer size of their market share in India.The List deserves them.

My advice would be to take a look and consider adding them also. So that we have a fair vote on the topic.
India Infoline seems to be included above, Kotak is a non entity:eek:,hardly any here on TJ use:!,imagine its that bad-poor terminal:gun2:,delayed quotes, higher charges weird trading calls that make Ashwani Gujral look like a genius! :rofl:

India Infoline seems to be included above, Kotak is a non entity:eek:,hardly any here on TJ use:!,imagine its that bad-poor terminal:gun2:,delayed quotes, higher charges weird trading calls that make Ashwani Gujral look like a genius! :rofl:
I don't know what problems you have with Kotak, everything seems to be fine for me for the past 3 years. I have used ICICI Direct once... and it was real bad.Motilal is also very good. My Brother trades using that. KEAT wasn't very good but manageable but now the "KEAT Pro" is really superb!

My guess is you should try out the new version.

Hi All,
I usually trade from office and thus can only pick some online trading service provider.
Brokeragewise R K Global looks cheapest but then my experience with their trading terminal (demo user) is not so great.
Please suggest some good online broker, who provides decent service with preferentially fixed brokerage plan.

With regards,
BJ
you can go through ventura