Cheaper and Reliable broker for Options trading

soft_trader

If you intend to trade daily and carryout even one trade then Achiievers will best suit you with a capital of 1-2 lakhs.

IMO Zerodha will cost you most among all discount brokers, i.e. Achiievers, VNS, RKG, RKSV, etc.

For 500 INR per month. Assuming 20 trading days it will cost you Rs. 25/- per day unlimited brokerage. Whereas one trade will cost you Rs. 20/- in Zerodha and Rs. 15/- in VNS. So roundtrip Achiievers is the cheapest. And not to mention that subsequent trades will be free!!! So even if you carry out 5 trades in a day you be saving a hell lot of brokerage :)

Service of Achiievers is good and can be comparable with other discount brokers. I have not faced any issue with them. I am very much satisfied with Achiievers and as a happy client I would recommend Achiievers to any active traders.

I wish to inform you that capital is equally safe with any SEBI/NSE registered brokers. With strict regulations of these watchdogs you can be assured that no one will run away with your money.

If have have any query regarding Achiievers then you can ask in Achiievers thread.

soft_trader

One more point is that you can't expect low brokerage and good charting platform all-in-one package at-least in India. So for low brokerage you will be provided NSE NOW, which is decent for trading purpose but lacks charting. You can always use Trade tiger + NSE NOW combo :)

TraderRavi

low risk profile
If you intend to trade daily and carryout even one trade then Achiievers will best suit you with a capital of 1-2 lakhs.

IMO Zerodha will cost you most among all discount brokers, i.e. Achiievers, VNS, RKG, RKSV, etc.

For 500 INR per month. Assuming 20 trading days it will cost you Rs. 25/- per day unlimited brokerage. Whereas one trade will cost you Rs. 20/- in Zerodha and Rs. 15/- in VNS. So roundtrip Achiievers is the cheapest. And not to mention that subsequent trades will be free!!! So even if you carry out 5 trades in a day you be saving a hell lot of brokerage :)

Service of Achiievers is good and can be comparable with other discount brokers. I have not faced any issue with them. I am very much satisfied with Achiievers and as a happy client I would recommend Achiievers to any active traders.

I wish to inform you that capital is equally safe with any SEBI/NSE registered brokers. With strict regulations of these watchdogs you can be assured that no one will run away with your money.

If have have any query regarding Achiievers then you can ask in Achiievers thread.
500 per month is amazing.........considering 40 per trade = 12 trades , my 2-3 days present brokerages...........rest of days free........I pay around 2-3k brokerage per month..........but am satisfied with zerodha.......

Last edited:

Thanks for ur valuable input soft_trader. As i am a learner, i shud go for Archiievers which will really help me in saving a lot on brokerage, and an we all know, capital saved is as good as capital gained. :)

Thank u once again. :thumb:

Friends,

Based on ur experience, can some1 kindly suggest me a Cheaper and most importantly Reliable broker for Options trading. Why i said reliable coz depositing huge capital shud be in safe hands. :thumb:
What u want could u specify it ? I will try to redress the issue. Let me know, if I can manage an account for you @ 0.01% based on only the premium given ?

Means per lot options could be as low as Rs 1/- per lot.

Will you be happy in such a scenario?;)

How about RKSV's Freedom plan which allows for Zero Brokerage for 1947 per month ?

Not sure how safe and good they are though.

Edit: I am thinking of opening an account with them
Even i hv RKSV and SmartTradeonline in my mind. Maybe some experienced person who is trading with them can throw some light on their service n reliability. :)
Any other suggestions by other members on comparison between SmartTradeOnline and RKSV.?
Both the Brokers have excellent services. Specially the Smart trade Online. I have spoken to the Director Mr Shinghania several time. He is an humble person and having sound vision for his business and clients.

You may join them.

regards

soft_trader

What u want could u specify it ? I will try to redress the issue. Let me know, if I can manage an account for you @ 0.01% based on only the premium given ?

Means per lot options could be as low as Rs 1/- per lot.

Will you be happy in such a scenario?;)
That's too good to be true.

What I understand from your post is that for example:

An option contract is priced @ 100 with a lot size of 50.
So, total premium cost is Rs 5000/-
Now 0.01% of Rs. 5000/- is 50paise.

If this is true then please share the name of the broker here for the benefit of all in TJ.

That's too good to be true.

What I understand from your post is that for example:

An option contract is priced @ 100 with a lot size of 50.
So, total premium cost is Rs 5000/-
Now 0.01% of Rs. 5000/- is 50paise.

If this is true then please share the name of the broker here for the benefit of all in TJ.
Yes that's true, and I am the man behind this idea. Presently I am very much concerned about training of staff & acquiring infrastructure. Once I would be able to offer world class customer support to the clients, I will disclose it in Traderji, with proper advertisement. Not before that.

I am planning to offer something just like complete shop for traders i.e. Brokerage solution/trading software/Live data feeds/Algo trading/Live trading room etc. etc.

regards

Relish

Yes that's true, and I am the man behind this idea. Presently I am very much concerned about training of staff & acquiring infrastructure. Once I would be able to offer world class customer support to the clients, I will disclose it in Traderji, with proper advertisement. Not before that.

I am planning to offer something just like complete shop for traders i.e. Brokerage solution/trading software/Live data feeds/Algo trading/Live trading room etc. etc.

regards
In my opinion: every one is waiting for this kind of revolutionary idea. :clap::clapping: I hope this idea also help small trader and investor.