Charts for the Day

Right time to enter? Or neckline break yet to come on closing basis.

Vivek

Make a rule never buy farther from breakout
...Ideal is buying earlier in anticipation of breakout or on todays opening...
How you buy is more important than where you buy...i mean...if i trade in anticipation of breakout if i want to buy 200 shares..then go in tranches like testing water depth with one foot still on ground and checking with other foot the depth...slowly...

As CMP is almost 5% up from breakout point that is not the good way to trade...try to get in closer to breakout point...As today it opened gap up above neckline one can enter with few at open itself...if wrong then cost og being wrong is lesser at that point...

Nifty Update:

Nifty hitted 10137 levels in morning...this was in line with expectations from charts...Still in uptrend but now on i request to be in caution mode...I was expecting nifty targets till 10120-140 in september...but it attended the targets one month prior itself...
Nifty going as per anticipation...if holds here well as support is coming in at 9900-9920 zone only...

Does it make sense to enter now?

Vivek
If one is entering today near to 1400, aggressive SL will be closer to 1360...below yesterdays lows...
Conservative one will be below 200 SMA...

upside 50 SMA @1436 levels...so it may resist there...as if you see chart earlier resisted zone in july start is at 1440-1450 levels...so yes this region has previous supply...

so its actually a part booking zone for me...near to 1440 levels...

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
If one is entering today near to 1400, aggressive SL will be closer to 1360...below yesterdays lows...
Conservative one will be below 200 SMA...

upside 50 SMA @1436 levels...so it may resist there...as if you see chart earlier resisted zone in july start is at 1440-1450 levels...so yes this region has previous supply...

so its actually a part booking zone for me...near to 1440 levels...
Sir, also have a look at Avantifeeds, I missed to enter it around 1600.
I am missing more, latching on to few

Vivek