Charts for the Day

Vivek bhai ,after big volume breakout candle bar it just consolidating/retesting on low volume n also above 20sma ..So looks good to me n also respecting stomach of big bar with below average volume ...So just posted..Anil'ji can say more ...
Looking purely at the breakout it is resting move after breakout supported by lower volumes so 'No' point of worry...But yes looking at vivek's point we need to consider the breakout failed at 52 weeks highs...

So in all, one need to be cautious on this retracement...but we need high volume down bars to mark this as ultimate top..until then consider it as normal breakout and retest is on...

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Sir, also have a look at PVR hovering around 200day EMA.

Vivek

Sir, also have a look at PVR hovering around 200day EMA.

Vivek

PVR is roaming around 200 SMA...its a long term average buying price for investors...so traders and investors try to lap shares at those levels....

Here in PVR case a confluence zone of TL support, horizontal resistance turned support as well 200 SMA coming in at same zone...of 1330-55 levels...so its a good zone to for long term investors to try it out here with weak below 200 SMA closing...

anml

Hello Anil sir , im now practising intraday trades , stocks in daily tf with good volumes and follow up breakup for buy , break down for sell with prev days high low in 30 min tf canlde , ok , now if one or 2 candles up in 30 min candles say near 1 % up from buy price with good volume and 3 rd canlde retracing suddenly it comes to buy price or below that if we wait for 30 min canlde to close , (sometimes if we exit in .5 % or some % high it goes pretty well in the right direction )how to exit in profit if trade is in right way , shall watch in 5 min tf for exiting ? how we can use volume in 30 min or 5 min tf , please give me some key points abt
i . how to see volumes in 30 min , 5 min canldes
ii. how to set tgt

also pls tell me where to set SL ?
Thanks.