Charts for the Day

Anilji how does the chart of INOX looks now ?

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Anil sir, please have a look at IBREALestate, bought some quantity @211 a few days back, although its still in uptrend,trading above 20ema. Your views on this.
Thanks.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

lemondew

Just felt last 2 months that stocks been following cycles. 13 june onwards Auto stocks eicher, Mnm bosch and others began on a correction and went on tilll june end of month. This month they stopped going down and the stocks at support started going up BPCL, ujjivan. These few I observed.

Anil sir, please have a look at IBREALestate, bought some quantity @211 a few days back, although its still in uptrend,trading above 20ema. Your views on this.
Thanks.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk
Stock in uptrend but overextended never witnessed fall towards 50 sma in whole run from march rallying point...stock loosing momentum on account of -ve div settling in since past month...so ideally it can go sideways if its too strong..it should hold 190-193 levels...Else fall towards 50 sma is ideal for stock to cool off before running up again...

Just felt last 2 months that stocks been following cycles. 13 june onwards Auto stocks eicher, Mnm bosch and others began on a correction and went on tilll june end of month. This month they stopped going down and the stocks at support started going up BPCL, ujjivan. These few I observed.
Yes sectoral rotation is so smart its getting difficult day by day to initiate positions...Infact those who have seen earlier bull markets rally of 2003-2008, this time its a quite a different one...very selective ones are rallying and that too on rotation basis...unlike the prior bull runs where every shit keeps flying regardless of fundamentals...

lemondew

After all the running around right now believing in getting the stocks at the right cycle. Quit looking to get perfect entries exit.

Yes sectoral rotation is so smart its getting difficult day by day to initiate positions...Infact those who have seen earlier bull markets rally of 2003-2008, this time its a quite a different one...very selective ones are rallying and that too on rotation basis...unlike the prior bull runs where every shit keeps flying regardless of fundamentals...