Charts for the Day

For every stock investments i made i am trailing with stoploss...So until it hits all my stoploss i am invested in them...

It may means loosing 10-15% of returns in the process if calculated from recent highs...but thats the market for you...I dont know its top, infact nobody knows...

So its a zero prediction for me, i am just following what stocks telling..if there are breakouts in my list i will go for it with tight SL...

I will stop committing long term fund once nifty takes down 50 SMA and only go for strong stocks..below 200 SMA i will be sitting out...

Below 200 SMA i will double my Nifty trading...so its only nifty for me once we are below 200 SMA...
I am working on swing entries below 200 SMA too..so that bear market bounces can be played for...Its in middle so yet to finalise...

Anilji,
Such an expert analyst you are and if you are refraining trading from F&O then we are thinking how we are trading!:confused::confused:
Karthikji,

Its not about expertise, its all about temperament...I cant handle big swing in my account...

I traded Nifty SAR system extensively...and those were good olden days for me..Mini-Nifty during those days is i loved it...It gives you flexibility of adding/cutting positions...trailing it to the last mile, till SL takes you out..

I tend to do mistakes if i am handling few intraday positions...its like handling many balls in two hands juggling continuously...

Many traders here in TJ, are fast...It is required quality to act fast..to book profit, to cut loss, you need to be nimble...i am lacking it...

and i request everyone out here, have a system/method to trade and follow it religiously....it takes time...

Manoj ji asked question during market hours whether to for ATH stocks or not...He reminded me of my old days of pondering whether to take a trade or not...

Believe me buying ATH stocks requires a mental framework, and needs a emotional control...

I tend to imagine what happened if i buy stocks hitting ATH...what worse will happen...get into that feeling..feel that feel to the core...Many here have heard about Ed-seykota and his TTP (trading tribe process) method...Such problems get handled there...

Like, what to do go for breakout or wait..?? sometimes that wait is eternal and stock keep rising, and you just feel frustrated feeling left out...

Such mental things if one handles well, then its just a mechanical process out there...

karthik_sri

Karthikji,

Its not about expertise, its all about temperament...I cant handle big swing in my account...

I traded Nifty SAR system extensively...and those were good olden days for me..Mini-Nifty during those days is i loved it...It gives you flexibility of adding/cutting positions...trailing it to the last mile, till SL takes you out..

I tend to do mistakes if i am handling few intraday positions...its like handling many balls in two hands juggling continuously...

Many traders here in TJ, are fast...It is required quality to act fast..to book profit, to cut loss, you need to be nimble...i am lacking it...

and i request everyone out here, have a system/method to trade and follow it religiously....it takes time...
Very true!! and i bold your quote for Intraday tradingintraday positions...its like handling many balls in two hands juggling continuously...:lol::lol: I imagine how people trading with 1 min will rotate! Just for fun...please dont mistake me as even they are making money and which I cant!:D

I take it from NSE bhavcopy...Convert it to Metastock...so its all free buddy...:thumb:
which data downloader you use getbhavcopy or some other downloader