Charts for the Day

ravi2126

Remember for trend to mature, either it will end the parabolic move with steepfall or you should be on alert when stock is rising on after third or fourth base on your timeframe. For ex; four bases on weekly got complete indicated any rise from hereon will or can be a trigger for trend reversal. Stock cant rise till eternity...

Anil'ji more examples for above if possible...thnx

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
I M LOVING IT......:hap2:

Every day new thing to learn here
It would be interesting now, as per DeMark's sequential Dr.Reddy is a buy that triggered 2days back. And I am long as per that, let's see what happens.
Stop loss is at 2448, target around 3000.
Vivek

ravi2126

It would be interesting now, as per DeMark's sequential Dr.Reddy is a buy that triggered 2days back. And I am long as per that, let's see what happens.
Stop loss is at 2448, target around 3000.
Vivek

Vivek'ji if possible explanation with image ... Reason to buy ....For learning purpose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Vivek'ji if possible explanation with image ... Reason to buy ....For learning purpose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I said it signalled a buy as per DeMark's sequential system, you must be knowing that sequential system tries to catch the tops and bottoms by defining probable trend exhaustion, so effectively it catches the phase of distribution and accumulation, before the trend reversal actually gets underway.
In the chart a terminal 13 is marked after this a normal 13 also arrived, which gave a buy on Wednesday.
For the basics of the system you can visit my thread on DeMark.
Vivek

Last edited:

to many question in mind...?

Raviji,

Bases are nothing but corrective periods where institutions lap up stock ot mark it higher again in a uptrend...

If next base is coming into vicinity of previous one it can be called base on base and counted as one...

If Current base falls beyond previous base lows it will restart base counts...

Point is never go for consolidations with 4th base propping up...as risk of stock getting into correction arises...