Posting a +ww chart from my collection, as on 14.2.14
The target is about 280
Crossing 290 the targets are 325 and 360 and once over 370 is 440

SL 220 or 198 (strict) as suggested by you
And then TSL

Below 195 it can fell to 135/40

ADANIENT +ww daily tf tgt 280 14.2.14

Dear a1b1trader,

Just a friend forwarded report on Adani enterprises of Angel of yesterday. It too generated a buy call.

Incidentally, citing wolfe wave pattern by them. But there lines dont seem to converge. So is it a valid wolfe wave pattern by them.

Hats off to your naked eye of reading wolfe wave patterns...

Also we covered the same a day earlier...

Thanks....

a1b1trader

Dear a1b1trader,

Just a friend forwarded report on Adani enterprises of Angel of yesterday. It too generated a buy call.

Incidentally, citing wolfe wave pattern by them. But there lines dont seem to converge. So is it a valid wolfe wave pattern by them.

Thanks....
Thanks Anil Bhai for appreciation.
Whatever I have learnt, I have learnt from you friends only.

In the report, they have selected wrong points, thats why the line are not converging.

Dear a1b1trader,

Thanks....
Thanks & congrats to both of you for such an accurate & intelligent interpretation..
I am always a big fan of Trivediji's chart reading skills...trying to learn from his thread..this gives me motivation & inspiration that if we use right skils ,we can be successful in this market where success rate is very less..thank u very much for this wonderful thread..
Thanks a1b1 trader..your prediction through ww motivate me to learn ww now..i dont know even a b c of ww..but try to learn from ww thread
thanks

a1b1trader

Thanks & congrats to both of you for such an accurate & intelligent interpretation..
I am always a big fan of Trivediji's chart reading skills...trying to learn from his thread..this gives me motivation & inspiration that if we use right skils ,we can be successful in this market where success rate is very less..thank u very much for this wonderful thread..
Thanks a1b1 trader..your prediction through ww motivate me to learn ww now..i dont know even a b c of ww..but try to learn from ww thread
thanks
Thanks NiftyTaurus
But I may add that, this is not a prediction but only interpretation of chart or pattern to the best of my knowledge.

Indo rama synthetics forming a formidable inverted H&S, personally i would like to prefer a higher right shoulder, but here that point can be taken care of, as rising relative strength on stock showing something is coming.

Note: Its a weekly chart.

Note it earlier tried to break falling jinx sept 2012, but that lead to flag formation and again a selling taken place from there.Broking a flag pattern taken place at almost 24 odd levels.

Now seeing H&S pattern, right shoulder attracting volumes here, with rising Relative strength it seems to be accumulation, but trade here strictly. As pattern failures is the name of bear market.

A break of neckline on upside with ' Volume' is the trigger which should finalize perfect deal for the bulls.

Keep an eye, and reap the gains...