Charts for the Day

Anil Bhai
IMO
One should use strict SL, if going long
If IDBI breaches the level of 51-50 then we can see 41-42 and 31-32 in near future.
For Monday, I am looking for a level of 53.5 - 54
a1b1trader,

Yes..thanks...these bottom catching is not my cup of tea...but still 'trying'...
Stock in downtrend, dont care what lower levels coming in,supply keep coming...
my reason to attempt is only a possible double bottom on weekly, lets see...

Thanks...

a1b1trader

Very true, Anil Bhai

Do not know whether ONGC will be able to break the highest level this time or not
But it will reach around 310 levels this time as well.

Posting a +ww from my collection, though slightly tweaked, with target around 310, as on 5.2.14
High so far is 284

ONGC +ww daily tf tgt 310 5.2.14.png

Adani enterprise looking good on weekly charts, also Relative strength been good on weekly.
Stock corrected almost 50% of the rise from september 2013 lows of 126.Also the fall from 286 looking like a three wave fall. And a abc projection coming here near to 206-210.
So this zone of 205-215 is a crucial one, and a flat to rising 200 sma also indicating a bull line safe. So one can go long in these zone with SL at 198.

a1b1trader

Adani enterprise looking good on weekly charts, also Relative strength been good on weekly.
Stock corrected almost 50% of the rise from september 2013 lows of 126.Also the fall from 286 looking like a three wave fall. And a abc projection coming here near to 206-210.
So this zone of 205-215 is a crucial one, and a flat to rising 200 sma also indicating a bull line safe. So one can go long in these zone with SL at 198.
Good selection, Anil bhai

Posting a +ww chart from my collection, as on 14.2.14
The target is about 280
Crossing 290 the targets are 325 and 360 and once over 370 is 440

SL 220 or 198 (strict) as suggested by you
And then TSL

Below 195 it can fell to 135/40

ADANIENT +ww daily tf tgt 280 14.2.14

a1b1trader

@A1B1traders,

pl mark point 1 2 3 4 5 for learners to understand. hope you do not mind the request.
Hi
Though it is good suggestion but time consuming and so not feasible to put marking on all charts.
Normally, most of the charts are from my collection, and I do not need marking :D

For your convenience, let me tell you an easy way
Take the farthest point on the left as 1 and join all the 5 points on (touching) the two converging trend lines in up/down or down/up order (as the case may be), with lines.
If it forms an M then it is a +ww and if it is W then it is -ww.

If you want more details then you can visit Wolfe Waves threads in TJ and in initial pages, all details are given.