Challenge of Trading crudeM with 4k for 30 trading days!!

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Increase the TF , decrease the frequency. 25 trades per week. Phew !! That's like my monthly counter.

No trading system (even Tukka) can register these many winning situations every week, consistently.

Ideally, 3 trades a day is enough (hold and trail). one after 12 pm, another in the window of 4-6 pm , rest (if needed) till 10:30 pm. I don't take more than 2 any given day, unless very great opportunity comes to me.
For the first time ever actually i included hourly trend.. (not daily),
Atleast for this month will continue with one tf..

Trading style is scalping, holding for more than twenty points is a big task actually...

Actually I already planned everything for this month.. So max 5 trades per day is the limit which I should actually follow.. it may be lesser than that as well, but since crude is trending i may get that many trades.. if sideways then obviously trades should reduce..

vijkris

Learner and Follower
hw mch iz d win ret wen u tuk vwap bsed trds?
i dunno pratapvb's whle vwap thory,bt vwap=atp
i tuk atp bsed trds n blw 5k 4 tyms cuz it has mny whips
My win rate is misleading as i mess up by taking non planned trades..

the point is restricting to one direction will reduce the chances of blow outs, provided only the fresh signal is taken..

Pratap sir's vwap bands theory is too big for me to explain any thing..

Some of the vwap trades , buy taken below vwap line gave profits.. especially if the line is flat. if vwap is sloping in the direction then definitely it means one side is stronger and we must take trades in direction of the vwap...

18% GST on brokerage na.. lets see..

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Today as of now the capital is down by 20%.
As per my risk management, if today I hit the daily SL limit, then as expected by everyone, will classify it as "a/c blown".
Of Course my definition of blown a/c was if I reach -30% .
Recently saw another thread where a person made the a/c to zero from 4 lakhs in 2 hrs.

primitivetrader

as per your where is the problem is it discipline or no proper method or principles or trying to use many different approaches or time frame or any other thing ?

wisp

As per my risk management, if today I hit the daily SL limit, then as expected by everyone, will classify it as "a/c blown".
Recently saw another thread where a person made the a/c to zero from 4 lakhs in 2 hrs.
Do you have any issues with SL getting hit? i.e., does your trading behaviour change after a SL has been taken out giving you a loss trade?

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Ho hoooo, that's pretty fast bro. 4k caps , wts the lot size ? Was it consistent or you did a temp spike to cover more ground.

And pointer to the thread of the person who lost 4 lakhs in 2 hour? May be Varun, Checkmate and Me got his money (kidding, I know very well what that guys is feeling now)

Last edited:

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
If I am not wrong, it happened yeaterday or day before. Whipsaw in daily candle with this much volatility injurious to trading for most of intra guys. Even the widest SL (oxymoron) will get blown to bits

vijkris

Learner and Follower

vijkris

Learner and Follower
as per your where is the problem is it discipline or no proper method or principles or trying to use many different approaches or time frame or any other thing ?
vsa bhai, Most probably its inability to track signals from lot of setups.. thats why reducing the setups still.. Also discipline will come if this confusion stops..