Can you make the EA (auto trading) work?

IAtma

Sawant,

thanks for honest openion.:thumb:

Yes...I have seen it on MB's site they do allow...!!!

BSE/NSE are slaves of the Money Bags they allow Co-Location of their servers on Exchange premises to get an edge over latency.

Not only that...They are allowed all sorts of software.... plus the Exchange software access to order books & other important things are shared with the Big guys to access it covertly....by the Exchange Software Providers & Maintenance Guys....

For last several months I have noticed Very HFT from London/Europe in our markets...

There are all sorts of Rules & Bans in place ONLY for Small Traders....therefore any small trader who makes consistent money in our market.... in my opinion is the Greatest Trader Existing anywhere in the world......Personal Hats Off To Those Traders...!!! .....because they have no idea what they are up against.

MT4 Should be Valid Software for our Markets by the end of 2012 or latest by 2013

There are tons more that is stacked against a Trader...don't even know where to begin....!!!

All my e-mails.... till date have remained unanswered by SEBI & the exchanges.... just waiting for my fuse to blow... to take these idiots to the Dry Cleaners...!!!

SG

Sunny1

You may download one book by Manesh Patel on Ichimoku....from 4shared.com there he discusses the strategy...it would help you...

well....where and how do you back-test a strategy man ...i am only able to forward-test my EA...:D...
Strategy tester is there in MT4...I tested in that....

I think we should start from tried and tested strategies....
or make new with EA in mind....but should be profitable .....

Sunny1

BSE/NSE are slaves of the Money Bags they allow Co-Location of their servers on Exchange premises to get an edge over latency.

SG
SG Sir,
Since Zerodha (and some others) gives traders NSE's NOW software to execute trades, is this better than what other brokers are providing?
Thanks,

yes ...it is pics from backtest...

I know many EA are available.....

But we should our own strategy ...so that we know what we are doing and why...

well if you any good...we will try to explore it...
Hi SUnny....

I think there is no option for money management in EA from that website..?....adding to the positions etc...

Sunny1

Hi SUnny....

I think there is no option for money management in EA from that website..?....adding to the positions etc...
sadly no such options...
but we will adding that later ..once we have basic ready...net is full of such info...so extracting such piece of code is no problem..

anyways tell us what stage you have reached...?
and strategy .......you have still kept it secret....:)

Hi Sunny / Uttam,

I personally know a very good developer who can write any Indicator or EA for you on MT4. His name is Remco and his email address is [email protected]. They also have a website called http://www.mql4codingservice.com/ .

I personally have got an Indicator and EA developed from Remco. I have received the best customer service so far and I am sure you will experience the same.

So if you have any customized idea that you want to be an indicator or EA, just write to him.

I plan to go live with my EA next week.

Regards,
Mehool.