Can you make the EA (auto trading) work?

SavantGarde

Hi Abhi,

Okay....here we need segregate HFT with commodities trading...

When I said HFT (High Frequency Trading) , it meant on NSE for Equity & Derivatives....which I have noticed in the last 6 odd months... the range that Nifty assumes....!!!

Now that should clear HFT & The Market it is traded in...!!!

U.S. is still the most important market for all segments.
With participation of People/Funds from across the shores has assumed quite an enviable scale for MCX & its turnover in number of contracts traded in such a short period.

Participation from across the shores has put the Local small trader at a greater disadvantage due to early closing...That is the reason why I am so cut up about the closing time...!!!

SG

Hi SG,

What is meant by HFT? On searching I found High frequency trading, is this what you are refering to?? Regarding prices moving after MCX closing, even I have noticed & what has made me switch from positional to intraday trading in commodities. Also, these movement are in oppositie direction to trend when MCX closes. If they cannot keep the markets open 24 hours then atleast it should remain open until the US session.

SavantGarde

Exchanges will make the same amount of money... with their Data products.
Exchanges don't sell Data to Small Retail Traders because of their pricing structure...!!!

In other words...Retail can't afford to buy their products directly from the exchanges, moreover their Target clients were never Small Retail Traders.

SG

What makes you say so?

How will the exchange earn by selling their data products.... :)

System 1. Ichimoku (12, 26, 9) crossover in 60 min and 5 min
Kamleshbhai can you explain the reasons for selecting these settings for your ichimoku - 12, 26, 9 ??

Kamleshbhai can you explain the reasons for selecting these settings for your ichimoku - 12, 26, 9 ??
For MACD most common setting is (12, 26, 9)
For Ichimoku oscillator also most common setting is the same (12, 26, 9)

Also i am using the combination of HTF:LTF in the ratio of 12 (5 min x12 = 60 min).

For MACD most common setting is (12, 26, 9)
For Ichimoku oscillator also most common setting is the same (12, 26, 9)

Also i am using the combination of HTF:LTF in the ratio of 12 (5 min x12 = 60 min).
hmmm.. thoda digest karna padega, fir shayad ispe comment karunga.

MACD being a purely lagging indicator, and ichimoku showing both sides - the past performance as well projections for future.. odd thinking of them in the same breath. As I said, digest karna padega.

VJAY

Sunny....

Idea doing round in my mind is...

System 1. Ichimoku (12, 26, 9) crossover in 60 min and 5 min

If 60 min crossover is bullish we consider only long trades in 5 min, similarly for short trades.

Entry with crossover,
Stop Loss: Swing Low/High initially then swing lows etc...
Target: Opposite crossover
Trailing Stop Loss order: Swing High/Lows

Tweaks are possible. Let's see preliminary results.....
Dear Kamlesh,
Crossover means kujen and tenken crossover...or cloud bo/bd?also you are testing in on commodity/crude?

ayush2020

Another thing since you trade commodities on MCX..... since all these commodities are dependent on International Movements... where there is 'Justice' in closing our markets at 11.30 pm.... Try & notice it next time... how some of the commodities like Copper & others move soon after our markets close here...!!!

Why is there a need to close it at all...to be fair to traders our markets must maintain international time.....Broker's only need to maintain handful of staff through the odd hours....!!!

SG
yes so many times i have noticed this one.. but couldnt understand how it can ??

Broker Special Offers